4 ounce mason jar

I'm slowing going legally blind and am teacing my sister the ropes. Can't rean measure cups. Can someone very kindly tell me how much wax can pour in a 4 ounce mason jar to the point to allow room for wick, although I  have found I can fold wick over if I feel to the top. I also need to know how much wax can a 8 ounce and 1y ounce mason jars. You assistance is greatly honored and appreciated. Sincerely Pam

I think about 3oz of wax on the 4 ounce, 6 oz in the 8 oz jar, 12 for the 16 oz jar.  Tho it can be more depending on how full you  make the candles.  the 4 oz jar is the one i am not 100% sure on.  Sorry to hear about your sight.  I am actually legally blind.  Tho i can read things like measuring cups I just gotta hold them somewhat close depending on the text size.  The 8 and 16 oz jars i pulled info from websites online.  The 4 oz i could only find info for jelly jars.  others may have more exact info from what they use.