Brambleberry FOs---for candles only...

ellajoan

20 minutes ago, Laura C said:

really need to back away from my laptop and go make some new candles already.

I should be feeling accomplished then because i have managed 5 cases of fall scents..... however i needed to go to the grocery store and havent made it there yet........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I should be feeling accomplished then because i have managed 5 cases of fall scents..... however i needed to go to the grocery store and havent made it there yet........

Wow, you are hustling, 5 cases. I need to work on my speed and time management. 😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laura C said:

Wow, you are hustling, 5 cases. I need to work on my speed and time management

I just went to the grocery store, and i know not to ever go this late, but off i went and as soon as  i pulled into the parking lot it downpoured. Hahaaaaa.im so finished for the day.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ellajoan said:

@Laura C, I have also used Sweet Thang in the past and it's very nice--a very sweet lemon scent that is a dupe of BBW's Hello Sugar from years ago.  

Oh great, I should love it then because I love citrus scents.

• 3 months later...
On 8/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Yes @Laura C let us know how you like them. The cocoa butter cashmere is a fav of mine.

I've been meaning to post my opinions on these scents that I ordered and tested a while back. 

Cocoa Butter Cashmere : smells great, really like it, not sure how to describe it and it was strong

Rustic Woods and Rum : don't really care for it

Hello Sweet Thang : Is strong, smells real good, sweet with a thang. But I was testing it in the IGI 6570 paracoco wax and had to reblend it with some vanilla scent in order to get rid of the gas fuel smell

I would definitely but Cocoa Butter Cashmere and Hello Sweet Thang from Bramble Berry again. Thanks to the people that suggested them.

• 1 year later...

How about some more Bramble Berry discussion since they have a little sale going on?  (Careful though, because I saw a few FOs NOT on sale, so I don't know why they're saying "sitewide".)

I looooooove the Rosehip Jasmine from the past but it's probably been reformulated at this point so might be time to try anew.  And I'd like to try that Cocoa Butter Cashmere some of you were describing above.

These sound amazing:

Sunshine Poppies - bright notes of lily, magnolia, rose, carnation, mimosa, plum, musk, and sandalwood

Night Violet - bergamot, lemon, cucumber water, violet, and jasmine; base notes of cashmere, musk, and sap

Moon Child - grapefruit, bergamot, thyme, white tea, nutmeg, rose, honey, tuberose, and jasmine

Galactic Skies - citrus and wood notes; starts with bergamot, lemon, lime, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, cardamom, melon, and rose; then, base notes of musk, sandalwood, vanilla, and amber

Sea Moss - bergamot, orchid, jasmine, violet, ozone, sandalwood, musk, and moss