STRONG MAGNOLIA FO PLEASE

• 3 weeks later...

Aztec has a strong Magnolia oil. I use paraffin wax .I am sure it would do just fine in soy as well. I also blend this one with lemon.The lemon tones down the Magnolia & the combo smells very unique .Aztec has their 5 for 5 coupon each month ,you may want to sample this one before purchasing a large size,super strong scent . 

5 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Aztec has a strong Magnolia oil. I use paraffin wax .I am sure it would do just fine in soy as well. I also blend this one with lemon.The lemon tones down the Magnolia & the combo smells very unique .Aztec has their 5 for 5 coupon each month ,you may want to sample this one before purchasing a large size,super strong scent . 

Thank you! I’ll check that out🙏🏻🤗

Oh lemon mixed with magnolia sounds divine! I know the magnolias around here have a distinct citrus note.

If anyone knows of a peach magnolia I would love to know. I think Tennesssee used to carry it and it was da bomb! Such a beautiful combo scent that would be perfect for soap and candles!

• Like 1

CB ,Yes it is a wonderful combination. I add the lemon to calm the Magnolia a bit .The magnolia I use is so super strong & I love blending florals with fruity .I made a Gardenia/ Peach a while back & this one is great as well. I do remember Tennessee's PMR ,loved this one. I think I may try to blend my own on this one ,as I cannot find a good PMR  since TCS closed .I have tried others & no comparison.You just gave me an idea 😀 I will take Aztecs Georgia peach + Magnolia & a splash of raspberry ,let the oils cure a week & test . I am thinking 1/3 each should be just about right. I just finished a Sweet Pea & Pineapple blend ,love this one too. Do you like to blend oils ? It's my favorite project to make unique scents 😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Do you like to blend oils ? It's my favorite project to make unique scents 😀

Many of my scents I offer are custom blends I make. I love blending too!

Gardenia and Magnolia FOs I have tried tend to smell like toilet bowl cleaners to me. Its hard to find a good one that doesn't smell off or chemically or like a cleaner. But blends of these I have smelled just work better for me.  I will have to remember the gardenia peach. Florals and fruit combos tend to work as long as you pair the right type fruit with the right type floral!

• Like 1