Candlewic New Fragrances

awnl

3 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Check out @ScentedPleasurez post about BC's surplus fragrances, a lot of winners in there. I think we already covered most of my favorites from BC, but some must-haves are Dreamweaver, Stonehenge, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, and Crushed Ginger. All great throwers and unique fragrances.

Um, not be an enabler, but have you ever ordered from Indiana Candle Supply.....? Best variety of bakery scents, great prices, and killer strong. 🤓

Your the best Sarah!  Thank you for always helping with suggestions.  It is greatly appreciated!!! I've got quite the list for BC with Dreamweaver, Crushed Ginger, Cinnamon Raisin Bread being at the top of my list.  I had Stonehenge on thefe

too but with it going up now to $35/pound I think I will skip it this go round.  Have you noticed all of BC's prices went up a few dollars each?  I was like wth!  😳🤐    But I guess that's how the cookie crumbles!  

In regards to ICS.... Girlll....... I ❤️ their bakery fragrance oils!  Some of the best bakery FO's I have ever smelled to be honest!  How about from them?  What do you like from ICS?  I want to try their Malva Pudding Cake next!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Your the best Sarah!  Thank you for always helping with suggestions.  It is greatly appreciated!!! I've got quite the list for BC with Dreamweaver, Crushed Ginger, Cinnamon Raisin Bread being at the top of my list.  I had Stonehenge on thefe

too but with it going up now to $35/pound I think I will skip it this go round.  Have you noticed all of BC's prices went up a few dollars each?  I was like wth!  😳🤐    But I guess that's how the cookie crumbles!  

In regards to ICS.... Girlll....... I ❤️ their bakery fragrance oils!  Some of the best bakery FO's I have ever smelled to be honest!  How about from them?  What do you like from ICS?  I want to try their Malva Pudding Cake next!  

Lol, I love to come here and talk about FO, you guys are the only ones that really listen! 😆😆❤️

Yes, BC did raise a bunch of prices, I didn't realize the Stonehenge was so expensive! Some times with a fragrance like that, I'll get a smaller bottle just for me and make that  baby laaaast.... Lol

I couldn't remember if ICS was one of your regulars or not.  Her oils are Sooo good! I want to try the Pudding Cake too, that one sounds yummy! I love her Caramel, I blend that with everything! I have a bottle of her Cinnamon Glazed Donuts sitting on my counter waiting to go in wax. Smells amazing OOB. @katmeltswax, you can't go wrong with any of the bakery scents from ICS, IMO. 😍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Lol, I love to come here and talk about FO, you guys are the only ones that really listen! 😆😆❤️

Yes, BC did raise a bunch of prices, I didn't realize the Stonehenge was so expensive! Some times with a fragrance like that, I'll get a smaller bottle just for me and make that  baby laaaast.... Lol

I couldn't remember if ICS was one of your regulars or not.  Her oils are Sooo good! I want to try the Pudding Cake too, that one sounds yummy! I love her Caramel, I blend that with everything! I have a bottle of her Cinnamon Glazed Donuts sitting on my counter waiting to go in wax. Smells amazing OOB. @katmeltswax, you can't go wrong with any of the bakery scents from ICS, IMO. 😍

I hear ya about us being the only ones that will listen.  LOL.  Sometimes I will ask my husband to smell new scents and he looks at me like OMG 😲 AGAIN?!?  🤣

I have come come to terms with the fact that I too am a FOHO!  But it's all good at least I'm enjoying what I do!  Life is short so we better all enjoy it as much as we can!  ❤️😇  I really have way to many suppliers and have to try to downsize or else I'm going to end up with 5,000 fragrance oils.  LOL. (Yah right, I think I'd get kicked out if my own house if that happened) bwahahahahaha...... 

But yes I absolutely love ICS and their bakery FO's.  I have not yet tried their Cinnamon Sugared Donut.  I do however have CSD from FB & I also have Sugared Cronut from LS.  So once I work my way through both of these 16 oz bottles I will also try the one from ICS.  Have you also tried the SC from LS?  How about the CSD from FB?  If I recall correctly you did try the one from FB right?  

A few of the ones I have tried from ICS that I like are:

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie

Hillbilly Homebrew 

Strawberry White Cake

Strawberry Raspberry Guava

Sugar Milk

Booberry

Wildberry Mousse

Caramelized Pralines

Vanilla Cake Pop/Ice Cream Scoop Bread- on the lighter side  but I still love it for blending 

I agree that you can't really go wrong with Kathys FO's. Almost every single one that I have tried is stellar!  What ones do you find yourself reordering a lot?  

Edited by Marleigha

@Marleigha, I will confess, the only FO I have reordered from ICS is Caramel -  not because I don't love the oils, but I just don't pour that many candles. And there are just so many to try!! So when I order oils, from anyone, I might re-order one or two, but mostly I'm ordering new ones to try.

There are so many great oils out there, and I am definitely a FO floozy, lol!! 😆

So far I have managed to avoid ordering anything from FB or LS. I try to keep myself under control by sticking with just CW, BC, RE, Az, and NG. And ICS. But that is it!! Bwahahaha!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, I will confess, the only FO I have reordered from ICS is Caramel -  not because I don't love the oils, but I just don't pour that many candles. And there are just so many to try!! So when I order oils, from anyone, I might re-order one or two, but mostly I'm ordering new ones to try.

There are so many great oils out there, and I am definitely a FO floozy, lol!! 😆

So far I have managed to avoid ordering anything from FB or LS. I try to keep myself under control by sticking with just CW, BC, RE, Az, and NG. And ICS. But that is it!! Bwahahaha!

Bwahahahaha..... I started out by saying I was just going to order from NG & WSP.  I then found out about BA and occasionally ised to grab a few things from them when I got my wax.  But now they don't even have my wax anymore.  I wouldn't even have known right away if @lovelyscents wouldn't have let us all know in a post she made.  

But, yes it quickly went from those 3 to (in no particular order) adding JS, then adding RE, then FC, then CC, then Peak, then FB, then PFO, then LS, then ICS, then...... It literally just went on and on and on.  I wish I had more will power when it came to FO's but I don't.  😕  I order from about maybe 12-15 suppliers.  But I truly have fun with it and I have a rather wide selection of fragarances.  I do find myself pulling for some more than others though.  So would you say that you make more wax melts then candles?  Do you do shapes or brittle or chunks or scent shots?  I mainly do scent cups and shapes.  I'm also a mold floozy!  Lol 😂 

P.S. We carved 3 pumpkins today and just finished making pumpkin seeds..... They turned out so yummy!  Such an inexpensive little project and the kiddo's love the seeds too!  A win win!  Kids get pumpkin seeds, and we get our jack o lanterns for the porch!  😜

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 7:03 AM, Sarah S said:

I love ICS  Caramel kettle corn ,it's so strong . I use this one since I can no longer get Tenessse Salty caramel corn ,great replacement .

I look forward to trying many more from ICS in the near future . I to appreciate your suggested oils along the way . I am still looking into comparison of CW mahogany spice verses Aztec Autumn Leaves ,I will compare the scent notes & see what I come up with .Thank you so much Sarah .Feel free to throw me more ICS suggestions .

I will be ordering samples to test soon . Thanks so much ! 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2018 at 11:13 AM, Paintguru said:

As I mentioned in another post, I really like ICS' Toasted Marshmallow.  

Hello there!  I am so glad to hear you say that. I like the RE Toasted Marshmallow but it's more of a buttery vanilla scent to my nose.  Although it is strong.  What are your thoughts on the ICS Toasted Marshmallow as far as scent throw?  Thanks so much!  

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hello there!  I am so glad to hear you say that. I like the RE Toasted Marshmallow but it's more of a buttery vanilla scent to my nose.  Although it is strong.  What are your thoughts on the ICS Toasted Marshmallow as far as scent throw?  Thanks so much!  

Throw is great, but I use IGI 4630 wax.  Again, as I said in the other thread, I don't have any other TM fragrances to reference this one to, I just know I like it and will use it regularly.  

Edited by Paintguru
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 7:03 AM, Sarah S said:

Sarah S I have CW Mahogany Spice heading my way . I was out of Frasier Fir & a couple more ,so went ahead & used the Free lb code during check out , love that 

deal  always . I noticed CW also has the BBW Mahogany Woods dupe under the classic scents .I 

went ahead with Mahogany spice instead , looking forward to this one soon .Thanks for the recommendation...

Kat

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, Sarah S said:

Let me know what you think about it Kat!

I just sent my cousin 3 Mahogany Spice candles, he's a manly burly farrier who loves to burn candles! 😁

My order has arrived 😀

I opened the Mahogany spice & so strong oob . It does have a woodsy outdoor aroma & so strong . I am excited to get this one into the wax ,along with a couple more I received . I purchased a lb of 

Black tea orange almond ,getting a heavy tea note oob ,hope it will blossom in the wax & pick up more of the other notes . It to is super strong . I ordered a lb of their classic coconut for blending ,seems very nice oob . I also purchased a half lb of Amber Romance for a friend ,love this one oob. 

I love the samples oob Coastal kale ,Granny apple Kale & Cool water . I also received sample  orange dreamsicle ,smells a bit light oob ,may change in the wax though .

I do use & love CW peppermint Cypress ,along with Frasier fir ,these are the two I was needing to get & reason for my order . 

I went ahead & added the others to qualify for the Free lb .I also bought a lb of Mango & Papaya,smells super strong oob ,live this one .I wanted the Snickerdoodle ,however near $40 a lb ,so passed this one by kwim.

Thank you Sarah for the referral of MS, think this one will be a winner for sure .Now to think of a name change ,will be a challenge .

Kat

• Like 2

On 11/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, Sarah S said:

Let me know what you think about it Kat!

I just sent my cousin 3 Mahogany Spice candles, he's a manly burly farrier who loves to burn candles! 😁

Lol I had to research exactly what a farrier meant .....Sorry was not familiar & I find it means a person whom makes horse shoes ,sorry I am a big city girl & was curious . I feel really silly now ,however this goes to show you ,we learn something new every day kwim. Thank you bunches bc I now know what a farrier means lol.. I can smell why he would love the mahogany spice right...

Kat

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, katmeltswax said:

Thank you Sarah bunches ,it's ok bc I fo the same thing often ,mixed up oils lol...I have a sample of Flamings Falling leaves & want yo get into wax asap. I have alot going on here at home ,remodel ,due to plumbing leak .I won't bore you with the details ,such a mess .

I thank Marleigh from the bottom of my heart ,she has been taking in my troubles lately & supporting me 100% on the issues with  on my house . This girl has been such a blessing for me .

I am like you & absolutely love CW oils ,most are top of the line .

The Mahogany Spice has me curious & I am looking for a great BBW Mahogany Woods dupe .

I am now thinking maybe the Aztec Autumn leaves could be the BBW dupe of Mahogany Woods .

I know BBW has & still does replace the same scent with a different name .I will certainly look into this & compare the notes .

I will let you know how Flamings Falling Leaves  turns out asap. Sure smells great oob .

I need about 48 hours in a day right now . Thank you always 

Kat

Ohhhh my goodness @katmeltswax! Your such a sweetheart!  It is my pleasure to be there for you!  That's what friends are for!!! My goodness, I just happened to stumble upon this post by accident and seen this post from you and IT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY!  Your also a true blessing to me!  And by the way, HAPPY TURKEY DAY, KAT AND EVERYONE ON CS!  🙏🏼🦃❤️

• Like 1