Glass Glow Palm Wax

Does anyone know of a supplier on the West Coast or at least Western US for this wax?  I know NG still carries it but I think suppliers are limited now, everyone I purchased from in the past doesn't carry it.  I can't seem to find it doing a search, many come up but then they don't actually have it.

Lonestar is probably the closest to the west, however, I have found that shipping from Candles and Supplies is actually less expensive than Lonestar. 

I'm expecting a case of it to arrive tomorrow. 

Not sure when I'll get to start pouring it. 

Try candlewic also and see if their shipping is better 

they Call it crystallizing container fill, Candybee told me about it- I haven't used it but I think it's identical...right @Candybee

Suppliers are all so different with shipping rates - I have one here in my state about 5 hours away and they are almost double to ship to me than candlescience so play the cart game and see who is cheaper 

2 hours ago, moonshine said:

Try candlewic also and see if their shipping is better 

they Call it crystallizing container fill, Candybee told me about it- I haven't used it but I think it's identical...right @Candybee

Suppliers are all so different with shipping rates - I have one here in my state about 5 hours away and they are almost double to ship to me than candlescience so play the cart game and see who is cheaper 

For me, here in CO candlewic was the WORST in shipping price. The shipping for 1 case of the wax was actually more than the product itself. They are the ones that wanted $24 in shipping for 2 spools of wick. 

Yes, the cart game, although tedious and time consuming could save you tons of money. 

I agree. Candlewic has some great crystal container palm but their shipping is high even for me here in VA. Besides, the crystal palm container wax and their feather palm is all they carry. They don't carry glass glow.

However, that being said, Candlewic does blend their own crystal container palm in house and it is outstandingly consistent from batch to batch year after year after year. You can't get better than a supplier that mixes their own wax especially with the consistency you can depend on. I use the crystal palm as a back up when 1) glass glow is OOS (which can happen more frequently than you think), and 2) when glass glow batches become unstable and inconsistent which does happen periodically.

Crystal palm performs the same as glass glow but has an entirely different pattern, more like small snowflakes.

• Like 1