Aztec's Anniversary Sale March 5 only

GailC

I was all excited when I saw on Facebook that Aztec said to be looking for the announcement concerning their anniversary sale.  But it's only 10% off fragrance oils.  Last year, I kept kicking myself for missing their anniversary sale because if I'm not mistaken it was for 35% off for their 35th year.  So 10% was a let down.  But a sale is a sale I know. At least now I won't order so many FO's I don't need.  :) 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

So which ones are you getting Gail?

I have an order in my shopping cart from them.......I haven't ordered from them for eons....Think I'll get some things ordered.

Trappeur

I'm not sure if I'm ordering.  I need some Pink Sugar from somewhere per customer request and Aztec has some. But I will be placing a big order soon from The Candlemaker's Store and driving over to Ohio to pick it up.  They also have Pink Sugar.  

I could reorder Copper Coconut, that is proving to be a customer favorite.

I have several of Aztec's samples but the only one I really want right now is Cactus & Sea Salt. I do like the Brazilian Coffee & Pure Cane but I don't need any more coffee scents.  I will keep it in mind for later.  Island Spa is good, another Citrusy one, and the price is sure right.  I haven't made any of these, just smelled the samples.

I don't need any more Leaves yet, one of my best sellers, so the question is, do I wait and see if they have a better sale later in the year?  :) 

Aztec does have many good FO's; I've ordered 49 of them so far.  :)  Out of all those, I'd say there are only a handful I would never reorder.