I want to get rid of my melter and supplies... suggestions?

Hi, I am in PA (York) and we are moving.  I have a ton of supplies (mostly a few years old) that I will mostly give away, but I also have a 60+ pound melter.  I am moving in a month, so I need to find a place to post this now!  Having been out of the business for a few years, I do not know where the best places to post this are, anymore.  In any case, I would rather give things away or sell for 10 cents on the dollar, than to order a trash pickup.

Thanks, Barbie

(used to be Sweet Scents Candles LLC out of York, PA)

Barbie,  you must have at least 8 posts and be a member for 30 days before you can post in the Classified Forum.  

Is there anywhere else on social media you can post a list....perhaps Craigs List?   There may be some of us within resonable driving distance  that may be interested.  

• 1 month later...

Hi Barbara,

I have been thinking about getting a large melter.  If you still yours I would like to hear more about it & possibly get a photo??   I'm in Wisconsin - so it would need to be shipped, which would be work on your end to send it out.  Let me know if you are willing to go through all of that to sell it.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you have already moved by now, but just thought I would check since I am in the market for some supplies and not very far at all from York. Let me know if you are still in the area and still have things to get rid of. Thanks !!