How long....

.....should the burn time be of an 8 oz soy candle?  We use 464, and we tell people that our burn time is around 30-40 hours (if they trim their wick).  I found a popular soy candle online that claims their 8 oz all soy candles last 70 hours.  Do different waxes last longer?    I specifically asked them if they added paraffin, and they said they did not.  

I suspect from the look of it that it's C4 (small bubbles around the edge), but there is no characteristic "cottage cheese" look after it burns at all.

Not really. Of course I'm not familiar with how soy burns, so my calculations might be off for a soy candle, but I can get my paraffin 5 ounce candles to burn on the low end approximately 30-40 hours or longer (usually actually much longer) depending on environment conditions. 

That's about 6-8 hours per ounce, so add 18-24 hours to that for an 8 ounce and you get close to a 70 hour burning candle. 

I guess what I'm trying to say, is if I saw that burn rate on an 8 ounce candle, I personally wouldn't question it. But that would be because I would be basing it off of my experience with my own candles.