Virginia Candle Supply

jtiff66578

Haven't tried.  Are they only on Ebay?  I'm kind of afraid of Ebay sellers mostly because they disappear too frequently and then I'm stuck looking for replacements so I steer away unless they also have their own website or have been in business for 10+ years.

15 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Haven't tried.  Are they only on Ebay?  I'm kind of afraid of Ebay sellers mostly because they disappear too frequently and then I'm stuck looking for replacements so I steer away unless they also have their own website or have been in business for 10+ years.

VA is a huge company in Virginia .They do have their own site as well.I have tried a hand full and was satisfied with most .The owner confirmed to me that Kimberly from Tennessee used to purchase some of their oils from his co..The Raspberry creme ,Pumpkin pecan Waffle ,Pumpkin spice and more .He did add Brent & Kimberly may have added more ingredients to their oils ,he was not certain .He is still good friends with Kimberly since Brent's passing .I really liked their Cinnamon Spice cake and still have more to test .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

I love their cinnamon spice cake and also clove and spice. I haven't tried a whole lot of their oils but those two are really good.

I agree Belinda ,love Cinnamon Spice cake.I will have to try Clove Spice .Is it strong? The Pumpkin pecan Waffle is great to.I may shop with VA a bit more after the New year.I don't need oils ,but we both know how that never ends.I am going to be listing tons of oils on eBay soon .Lol this way I can buy more ,makes alot of sense right 😁

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I agree Belinda ,love Cinnamon Spice cake.I will have to try Clove Spice .Is it strong? The Pumpkin pecan Waffle is great to.I may shop with VA a bit more after the New year.I don't need oils ,but we both know how that never ends.I am going to be listing tons of oils on eBay soon .Lol this way I can buy more ,makes alot of sense right 😁

To me it's as strong as the cinnamon spice cake.

Yea, I hear ya about listing oils to buy more! I've been planning to do that myself but we all know how disorganized I am and can't seem to get things together LOL! Maybe after this week I'll have a little more time. I have oils I need to get out to people that I just haven't had time to get together. 

I purchased oils from them a few years back, just for personal use in lotions, cuticle oils etc. Thought they were great. This holiday season I purchased Orange Spice for candle making. I use Naturewax C3, and at 9% it is a total knockout! My whole apartment smelt heavenly from a 7oz candle! I went back and bought a bunch more, because ppl can’t get enough of it 🙂

Ooo, love spice fragrances! VA is on my list to try, they are about as close to me as Candlewic is, so I bet the shipping would be fast and cheap, lol. 

Now I feel like a really need this spice cake. 😄

I have my own blend that I've been using, but I'm out of one of the oils so that's my excuse. 😆

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Ooo, love spice fragrances! VA is on my list to try, they are about as close to me as Candlewic is, so I bet the shipping would be fast and cheap, lol. 

I have my own blend that I've been using, but I'm out of one of the oils so that's my excuse. 😆

Do we REALLY need an excuse! LOL! I guess it makes us not feel so guilty :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, Sarah S said:

Before you try va candle supply I would like to tell you my experience and please read reviews. Also they post no bad reviews. Anyways here we go.  The first time I ordered they was amazing the sent lasted for ever, so I ordered a huge haul and wow to my surprise I couldn't get the sent to last in my candles or soaps. I called several times and no answer, I left several messages also. I just eat over 400 dollars and the best thing I can say is I can claim it on my taxes as damaged products. Very disappointed and will never order again.!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had read reviews and thought I would give it a try and it was okay the first order, I am not sure if it is water down or what. My candle left little water beads on the top of them and the ones that didn't I couldn't even get a good smell. I would rather pay a little more to get a good quality fragrance than something I can't5 even sell. I hope this helps you.