Jump to content

Any favorites from Cierra Candles?


GailC

Recommended Posts

I am placing an order today...because of what I posted in the Weekly Sales topic.

 

I have used several from Cierra that are good, and have some new ones in mind, but was wondering if anyone has some favorites from there before I make my final decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Don't you have enough oils already?

 

Trappeur

 

Well, yes.....yes I do. 

 

More than enough.  Let's see, I'll be 67 in February.  If I can make candles till I'm 80, I could probably get all my FO's used up.  :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I would love to visit with you both! Let's see, I'm in Texas, Trappeur is in Tennessee? Gail, where are you located? Is there an in between point where we could meet LOL!

 

Yes, we would make quite a threesome.  What fun that would be!

 

I think I live in the middle if you both drive north for a few hours.  :)  I'm in Indiana.

 

We all have to bring at least a couple of shoe boxes of samples to pass around and smell.  :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Belinda said:

I would love to visit with you both! Let's see, I'm in Texas, Trappeur is in Tennessee? Gail, where are you located? Is there an in between point where we could meet LOL!

Belinda I second that idea 😀I could ride with you . Gail my dad was born & raised in Terre Haute Indiana .He moved to Texas after he married my Mom ,he met her in Teneha,Tx while in the Air Force . I would love to visit Trapps porch .I love mountains ,being I am stuck here in  the Gulf flat land ,along with all the nasty hurricanes lmbo 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Belinda I second that idea 😀I could ride with you . Gail my dad was born & raised in Terre Haute Indiana .He moved to Texas after he married my Mom ,he met her in Teneha,Tx while in the Air Force . I would love to visit Trapps porch .I love mountains ,being I am stuck here in  the Gulf flat land ,along with all the nasty hurricanes lmbo 😀

 

We should have a craft forum get together.  Wouldn't that be fun?

 

My grandson lived in Terre Haute now, going to college there.  About 1 1/2 hours away from me.  

 

My brother was in the Air Force way back when, and wound up marrying a girl from California when he was stationed there.  After he left the Air Force, they settled in CA.  But now he lives with his 2nd wife in Hawaii.  He was glad to leave Indiana, but I like it here.  I like the mountains and the ocean and all, but my children and grandchildren and most of my extended family live close to me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, GailC said:

 

We should have a craft forum get together.  Wouldn't that be fun?

 

My grandson lived in Terre Haute now, going to college there.  About 1 1/2 hours away from me.  

 

My brother was in the Air Force way back when, and wound up marrying a girl from California when he was stationed there.  After he left the Air Force, they settled in CA.  But now he lives with his 2nd wife in Hawaii.  He was glad to leave Indiana, but I like it here.  I like the mountains and the ocean and all, but my children and grandchildren and most of my extended family live close to me. 

I will always remember the long drive from Houston ,Tx to Terre Haute to visit my grandparents .I was fascinated with the scenery ,so beautiful .We live near the Gulf coast ,flat land ,dirty beach and hurricane alley.We left during Harvey for 5 days ,went out to West,Tx ,much nicer than it is here .It was a 7 hour drive with my whole family ,grown adult kids and a 2 week old grandson .So glad he came before the storm .I hate those darn hurricanes .Gosh it would be fun to sit and have porch talk .Lol let's just show up at Trapps lmbo .We could watch her pour all those candles and keep her entertained 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I will always remember the long drive from Houston ,Tx to Terre Haute to visit my grandparents .I was fascinated with the scenery ,so beautiful .We live near the Gulf coast ,flat land ,dirty beach and hurricane alley.We left during Harvey for 5 days ,went out to West,Tx ,much nicer than it is here .It was a 7 hour drive with my whole family ,grown adult kids and a 2 week old grandson .So glad he came before the storm .I hate those darn hurricanes .Gosh it would be fun to sit and have porch talk .Lol let's just show up at Trapps lmbo .We could watch her pour all those candles and keep her entertained 😀

 

Maybe we better wait until after Christmas.  @Trappeur is so busy right now, she might put us to work.  Might even have to feed the horses or something!  :) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, GailC said:

 

Maybe we better wait until after Christmas.  @Trappeur is so busy right now, she might put us to work.  Might even have to feed the horses or something!  :) 

True & I am scared to death of horses lol. I was thrown off at a young age at my cousin's ,never had the nerve to get back on .My butt still hurts from that one lol.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Belinda I second that idea 😀I could ride with you . Gail my dad was born & raised in Terre Haute Indiana .He moved to Texas after he married my Mom ,he met her in Teneha,Tx while in the Air Force . I would love to visit Trapps porch .I love mountains ,being I am stuck here in  the Gulf flat land ,along with all the nasty hurricanes lmbo 😀

@katmeltswax, I'm not too far from Tenaha! A couple of hours maybe. I forget, where did you tell me you lived in Texas? I know it's not too far from me especially since you've mentioned flat land and Hurricanes LOL! We're 50 miles north of Houston. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I will always remember the long drive from Houston ,Tx to Terre Haute to visit my grandparents .I was fascinated with the scenery ,so beautiful .We live near the Gulf coast ,flat land ,dirty beach and hurricane alley.We left during Harvey for 5 days ,went out to West,Tx ,much nicer than it is here .It was a 7 hour drive with my whole family ,grown adult kids and a 2 week old grandson .So glad he came before the storm .I hate those darn hurricanes .Gosh it would be fun to sit and have porch talk .Lol let's just show up at Trapps lmbo .We could watch her pour all those candles and keep her entertained 😀

Ok, I remember you do live in Houston somewhere. I hope you didn't get flooded during Harvey. That was such a terrible storm! I loved being off work and being here with my family and watching it rain but was so hurt for those that got flooded. So many around here flooded too. 

We defiantly could hitch a ride with each other when we plan our trip!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, Belinda said:

I would love to visit with you both! Let's see, I'm in Texas, Trappeur is in Tennessee? Gail, where are you located? Is there an in between point where we could meet LOL!

Me too ! Sounds like fun ! I myself would insist on Trappeurs place. It looks like heaven, tucked in the woods ---- ahhhhh to escape the city. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Ok, I remember you do live in Houston somewhere. I hope you didn't get flooded during Harvey. That was such a terrible storm! I loved being off work and being here with my family and watching it rain but was so hurt for those that got flooded. So many around here flooded too. 

We defiantly could hitch a ride with each other when we plan our trip!

Belinda ,I was raised in Houston & moved to a small town ,really small called Ganado when i was in my early 20's . It is about 100 miles South of Houston .I live about 20 minutes from the Gulf .If your familiar with Victoria ,Tx ,I am about 30 miles right before Vic. We can be in Port Lavaca in 25  minutes ,that's the Gulf .  I actually had a lake house in Onalaska 5 years ago ,loved staying in that little town & going to Trade Days.We used to stay at our lake house and fish on Lake Livingston ,when I lost so much family ,we sold it and pretty much settled back down South.I love the mountains thou ,when we used to travel out West to New Mexico ,Colorado,Nevada & Arizona ,my favorite was the scenery .We do not travel much at all anymore .I can only imagine how beautiful Trapps place would be ,peace & quite in the Georgia mountain woods😀

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2017 at 9:26 PM, katmeltswax said:

Belinda ,I was raised in Houston & moved to a small town ,really small called Ganado when i was in my early 20's . It is about 100 miles South of Houston .I live about 20 minutes from the Gulf .If your familiar with Victoria ,Tx ,I am about 30 miles right before Vic. We can be in Port Lavaca in 25  minutes ,that's the Gulf .  I actually had a lake house in Onalaska 5 years ago ,loved staying in that little town & going to Trade Days.We used to stay at our lake house and fish on Lake Livingston ,when I lost so much family ,we sold it and pretty much settled back down South.I love the mountains thou ,when we used to travel out West to New Mexico ,Colorado,Nevada & Arizona ,my favorite was the scenery .We do not travel much at all anymore .I can only imagine how beautiful Trapps place would be ,peace & quite in the Georgia mountain woods😀

I remember you telling me about that now. I am familiar with Victoria and Port Lavaca. I don't go there but I'm not too terribly far from there. We're a couple of hours from Galveston and go there as often as we can. I love the beach but also love traveling and seeing beautiful scenery. We'll have to plan a trip to Trapp's one day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You  guys are so funny!  Just let me know what day you will be coming so I can get my cabin cleaned up and all the candle stuff in the kitchen and d.r. I'll put away out of sight....oh!  then on 2'nd thought maybe not cause you all can help me fill all my orders!  That sounds like a plan to me....We really should plan on doing a get together, really.  And we really could do it here at my place.  There is also a cabin that I clean for some neighbors that they rent out with a hot tub and all and I could probably get the use of the cabin for nothing if I clean b/4 they rent it out again.  It's really beautiful!  And you can walk to it right from my house.  It's not too early to start planning....:rolleyes:

 

Trappeur

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Yes sounds fun 😀Guess we should ask Trapp before we leave right lol .

I guess we should for sure LOL! I'm sure she wouldn't mind a bunch of women storming her place to sit on her porch and visit though! We could get some candle making lessons while we're at it too! I would love to see how she puts those beautiful embeds in her candles. They're gorgeous! Plus, we would have nice mountain air instead of humidity like here in East Texas! That's always a plus. Seriously though, it would be nice if we got to meet one day. I would have to retire first though. Lord willing, not too much longer from now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

I guess we should for sure LOL! I'm sure she wouldn't mind a bunch of women storming her place to sit on her porch and visit though! We could get some candle making lessons while we're at it too! I would love to see how she puts those beautiful embeds in her candles. They're gorgeous! Plus, we would have nice mountain air instead of humidity like here in East Texas! That's always a plus. Seriously though, it would be nice if we got to meet one day. I would have to retire first though. Lord willing, not too much longer from now!

She said YES!!!! I agree Belinda , would love to watch her pour the candles . Read her post ,now we have to go ,a cabin with a spa in the mountains ,cannot turn that down right Thanks Trapp your the best !!!😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

She said YES!!!! I agree Belinda , would love to watch her pour the candles . Read her post ,now we have to go ,a cabin with a spa in the mountains ,cannot turn that down right Thanks Trapp your the best !!!😀

It would defiantly be a wonderful trip! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree Belinda ,would love to see how she pours her gorgeous candles .She has alot of patience and talent. Gosh that would hurt my neck ,I can barely do my wax melts .I do not have the patience to make so many candles with all the testing that has to be done ,wick issues etc....Love Trapps crystal candles and her labels are so wonderful. I admire her talent & she is a inspiration to us all 😀So glad I found this site .I have learned alot. I know if I have a question ,someone will always be waiting & willing to assist ,such a blessing .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2017 at 7:33 PM, GailC said:

 

Yes, we would make quite a threesome.  What fun that would be!

 

I think I live in the middle if you both drive north for a few hours.  :)  I'm in Indiana.

 

We all have to bring at least a couple of shoe boxes of samples to pass around and smell.  :) 

Gail ,let's make that 4 including me lol....I have plenty of oils to pass around as well. I bet this trip could turn into a bus load wanting to go visit Trapp. I just know it has to be gorgeous & peaceful ,in her part of the woods.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...