EBC Hair conditioner

Jcandleattic

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, did you guys ever try that reconstructive conditioner?  This could be my answer to a question I put in another post.  By the way, I use pretty much whatever conditioner I'm using as a cleansing conditioner, as long as it's not heavy in silicones.  You don't have to buy one earmarked specifically for cleansing.  So I would be using this reconstructive one for cleansing also.  I just signed up to get their emails in hopes they'll send me a welcome coupons or something.  Do they have good sales regularly?

EBC's description of the reconstructive conditioner:

• Provides gentle, nourishing moisture to hair.
  • Conditioning technology protects hair's healthy look for enhanced shine, manageability, and styling control.
  • Evenly distributes softness and smoothing conditioners to areas that need it most.
  • Hair feels soft, healthy, and resilient, styles easily.
  • Hair looks smooth, sleek, luminous, and incredibly healthy.
  • Gentle formula is perfect for everyday use
  • PH Balanced Formula

On a related note, did you guys ever use anything from the Aveda Brilliantine line?  I absolutely looooooved that scent, but that stuff is long gone and googling for it finds nothing.  But I did come across a possible DIY of the usual Aveda scent:

" DIY Aveda smell - according to Aveda : lavender, ylang-ylang, bergamot, rosemary, peppermint, and orange."

Is the Shampure FO someone mentioned earlier supposed to be that scent?  I'd be willing to give that a spin too.

Edited by Darbla
additional info
  • Like 1

Darbla, I still have a whole 3/4 of a gallon of the Hydrating Cleansing Conditioner. I love it! But it will take me a year to go through it. So I don't know when I will try the other since I am not in a hurry. If you like PM me with your address and I will send you a sample to try.

That was me who wrote about the Shampure FO from Nurture soap supply. Yes it is the Aveda type scent.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2019 at 3:13 PM, Darbla said:

@Candybee I think I remember you saying a while back that you got the reconstructive conditioner.  How does it compare to the hydrating cleansing one that you've used?

I've been using it as a shampoo for several months now and love it. I still like the cleansing conditioner too but this one is very moisturizing on my hair and scalp.