Spice Market replacement needed

kfintoni

Good evening everyone,

I just went to reorder Spice Market from CS and it is discontinued. I am in desperate need of a replacement for this. I searched here in the forum but did not see anything. Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement?

Karen in MA

This is the scent description: Our spice market fragrance oil captures the explosion of aromas with strong notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and just a hint of the exotic.

I never gave it much of a thought as I had a pound here but a customer ordered 3 cases of 16 oz and 3 cases of 8 oz in that scent so a pound was not going to cut it. I ended up ordering 4 pounds of Amish Quilt last night as I needed it for a rush and I had a sample here to compare it to. It is not an exact match but it is close. I was comparing Amish Harvest, Amish Quilt, Harvest from Indiana Candle, Celtic Moonspice and Amish Spice Bread. I was just hoping that someone knew of an exact match, you know something renamed with a different company.

Karen in MA.

I have Amish Harvest, Celtic Moonspice, Potpourri Spice, all variations of Cinnamon Spice.  And a new one (new to me) called Harvest Spice from Mill Creek that I like better than the others, and it seems to be one that customers are going to like judging from others who have smelled it.  The only thing is, I don't know about the 'exotic' part.

I am renaming it 'Welcome Home' because I want to sell it year round.  Here is the scent description:

This scent is a strong, multipart mix containing cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and all spice that says 'welcome home' through and through.

Edited by GailC

On 11/7/2017 at 1:05 PM, GailC said:

I thought of Madagascar Spice from Rustic Escentuals, because it sounds 'exotic' but just checked and it is temporarily out of stock.

I could send you a sample of Harvest spice if you like.

Thank you for the offer GailC but I actually had some of that here so we used that as a comparison. This was a rush reorder so we went with Amish Quilt from Rustic Essentials. I went back and forth between that and Celtic Moonspice. 4 pounds of it should be here today so I can pour her 60 rush candles, I love the holidays.

Karen in MA