Is it time yet to co-op any of my dupes?

TallTayl

On 10/29/2017 at 4:57 PM, Sarah S said:

Trapp, I don't know about TT's Pink Sugar, but the dupe that I have is insanely strong in my paraffin blend. I know that doesn't automatically mean it will do well in your 464, but it's like "crack a window" strong for me. It's very sweet and sugary, as you'd expect, but the florals and the musk at the bottom are enough to make it more than a food-type fragrance. I have several foodies that love it, and several customers that love it because it's sweet but it doesn't make them think of cookies, lol. It is also a fantastic blender.

@TallTayl, thank you for the links! I really want that Inlet Lakegrass now! 😅

I would definitely be in for a lb of that, the Amber, the pink sugar, and the Egyptian Dragon!

Sarah who's Pink Sugar are you using right now?

@Moonstar, at that time I was using Mad Oils Pink Sugar. Since they sold all their fragrances to Arizona, I haven't bought any more of that one. I tried the cost revised PS from Aztec and it did not compare at all, seemed very weak.

Right now I'm using RE's PS and it's very close to MO's version, so I might stick with that one if TT's dupes don't kick off.

RE has a few different versions, if you're interested I will check and see which one I have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@Moonstar, at that time I was using Mad Oils Pink Sugar. Since they sold all their fragrances to Arizona, I haven't bought any more of that one. I tried the cost revised PS from Aztec and it did not compare at all, seemed very weak.

Right now I'm using RE's PS and it's very close to MO's version, so I might stick with that one if TT's dupes don't kick off.

RE has a few different versions, if you're interested I will check and see which one I have.

That would be great ! I've only used the one from Indiana Candle supply so I can't compare it to anything. I wish I had a sample of TT PS , everyone raves about it !

8 hours ago, Moonstar said:

That would be great ! I've only used the one from Indiana Candle supply so I can't compare it to anything. I wish I had a sample of TT PS , everyone raves about it !

Me too! And I'm dying to smell the Inlet Lakegrass, it sounds so unique!

The version I'm using from Rustic is SnC. I'm not sure what the SnC stands for, lol, but they do have 3 different versions and that's the only one I've tried. It's very strong, the oil itself is amber-yellowish, and it does discolor soap to a dark brown.

HTH!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi TallTayl,

Do you still have any of your dupe scents available, or sniffies of them?  

I'm interested in Inlet Lake Grass, Tonic, and possibly Vetyver Cafe.  Let me know (either here or in a PM).   Thanks so much!

On July 15, 2018 at 9:59 PM, TallTayl said:

I’m really low on most. Could use some myself

can we rally to get a couple in?

Rally people, rally!!

I would be in for 1-2 pounds of Inlet Lakegrass, Egyptian Dragon, Amber, and Pink Sugar. Maybe Tonic. Probably Tonic, lol.

I can afford a pound of each, but if we're close to minimums or a price break I can do a couple pounds.

I really, really want the Lakegrass and the Amber.... 🤓

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know where I can get scent-works fragrance oil called Summer Pudding? I sent the previous owner a message via FB and she stated they are not going to open again basically. Her exact words were "We're out of the business. I have no idea what other vendors are selling. I don't have any use for fragrance oils."  So I really would love to know where I can find this scent or something similar. I pray someone can help me! Thank you in advance!

• 1 year later...
On 10/22/2017 at 2:49 PM, TallTayl said:

I have had a few requests for more of my fragrance dupes. Is anyone in need of:

dragons blood

sweet amber

tonic

provence

inlet lakegrass

black vetyver cafe

pink sugar

egyptian dragon

if enough interest I'll start a co-op thread. 

The lab will make as few as 10 lbs, but that comes with a $4 per lb penalty. At 20 lbs that $4 penalty  is waived.

I'll stock up on up to 5 lbs each of Amber, Egyptian dragon, black Vetyver cafe to get the ball rolling. 

How can I purchase any of these items?

4 hours ago, tonisha.allison@yahoo.com said:

How can I purchase any of these items?

I will post a link to a preorder when we open the next. 

there’s a pink sugar thread in the co-op section  from a couple of days ago with leather and vetyver cafe being announced. I will try and link here but am on my phone which is frustrating.