Opinions needs on Indigo Fragrance

ellajoan

Does anyone have reports on Indigo Fragrance?  There isn't much mention of it when I searched.  I am looking for dupes of BBW's Black Cherry Merlot and 'Tis the Season, and Indigo had both.  Looking at a few other oils from here, as well.  I'd love to hear your experiences w/ Indigo.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of experience with them except one order. I didn't order the two you mentioned but a lot of the supernatural scents. I really loved most of the fragrances out of the bottle. Soaped with Ghost Musk tonight and it didn't accelerate or have issues. Not sure how well the smell will hold up after cure but I'm hopeful.

They did send me a sample of Black Cherry Merlot with my order and I loved it --- but I can't compare to BBW since I never smelled that one.

Other favorites from them I've tried OOB is Love Spellz, Vermont Maple Syrup (waxed with it for wax tarts, but my wax blend hasn't been agreeing with me for anything I've been trying - the fragrance is incredible though), Peppered Poppies is much better than I figured and different, and the Decay and Berry Bewitching are also good OOB

Edited by Paperbackstash