Rustic Esc. has a new marshmallow!

Trappeur

I can see I am in real trouble now , way way to many great sounding oils .Lol I hope we have good results because I will be filling the cart .I noticed this is a soap company ,so here's hoping the oils will perform in wax.I do see some reviews on many with good reviews in wax .Sometimes I just talk to much lol.. Excitement I suppose 😀

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Have not checked ship to Tx ,so guessing will be high for me as well.I will pay it thou ,just have to try this oil .Yes it seems it never ends with high price ship.I remember my Filmoore ship was extremely high .Gosh Oregon Trails have some amazing sounding oils .Let's hope these work out in wax .I use paraffin ,so I can recommend the ones I get that work for me .Lol I may need some soy advice before this is over from you ....Thanks again Trapp ,so excited .

ha ha ha Kat,,......I'm probably going to need some paraffin advice from you!  That's if this doesn't do well in 464 cause I will get some paraffin that is for sure...I won't be selling to any of my accounts.....just making for me...

So what paraffin did you say you use? lol

Trappeur

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I can see I am in real trouble now , way way to many great sounding oils .Lol I hope we have good results because I will be filling the cart .I noticed this is a soap company ,so here's hoping the oils will perform in wax.I do see some reviews on many with good reviews in wax .Sometimes I just talk to much lol.. Excitement I suppose 😀

You talk too much? hahahah...now that is funny! lol

Where did you see the reviews?   I actually was looking for the reviews and didn't see that they had any?

Trappeur

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Where did you see the reviews?   I actually was looking for the reviews and didn't see that they had any?

Trappeur

Trapp ,I blend 4630 &4625 for wax melts .I also keep Candlewic 129 on hand for many scents .I know 4630 is a wonderful wax on it's own for candles .It is a one pour wax, no sink holes & Wonderful scent throw .

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Trapp, look right below the flashpoints & the word candle will have ratings. Oh also at the very very bottom of the page is customer feedback .The reviews from customers are very minimal .I am going by where it says Candle below the f points on the page after you click on the scent .I am still deciding on the ones I want to order .The French peach sounds wonderful ,it has the French name then in parentheses French Peach .The Hot cocoa & Marshmallow sounds promising for candles as well .I will let you know my list soon as I make my final selections.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Daisymay,

Yes I did, and no luck....but....I did put up another post of a marshmallow I got from TT from Oregon Trails and need to burn it tonight as I made a sample....This marshmallow is an EXACT DUPE of McCalls I swear..Look under fragrances section where I put up that post.   I will burn the candle in a couple hours.  It's probably a month cured......I just have been so busy and have not burned quite a  few things I have made but I will post my findings.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

23 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Hi Daisymay,

Yes I did, and no luck....but....I did put up another post of a marshmallow I got from TT from Oregon Trails and need to burn it tonight as I made a sample....This marshmallow is an EXACT DUPE of McCalls I swear..Look under fragrances section where I put up that post.   I will burn the candle in a couple hours.  It's probably a month cured......I just have been so busy and have not burned quite a  few things I have made but I will post my findings.....

Trappeur

Trappeur, I have the Marshmallows by the Campfire in my cart from Oregon Trails and am waiting breathlessly for your review before I purchase!!  :whistling:

• Haha 1

Oh man.. well I guess I should of bought a sample instead of a whole pound from RE/AH. I have never tried OT. I have told myself no more suppliers but I would definitely jump on that wagon lol

Thanks bunches Trapp! Can’t wait to hear your results! ;) :) 

I'm looking for my candle right now and can't find the darn thing and I made it I weeks ago!   This is very distubing...argh........

Ok, I'm looking for it right now and I know I did either a double or triple wicked candle so how could I lose a candle....omg...

ok, be right back...Maybe I labeled one of the candles wrong.....Unbelievable I could lose a candle....

Be back.

Trappeur

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I'm looking for my candle right now and can't find the darn thing and I made it I weeks ago!   This is very distubing...argh........

Ok, I'm looking for it right now and I know I did either a double or triple wicked candle so how could I lose a candle....omg...

ok, be right back...Maybe I labeled one of the candles wrong.....Unbelievable I could lose a candle....

Be back.

Trappeur

It is probably sitting in plain site laughing going if i sit right here they wont find me.

Oh man.. well I guess I should of bought a sample instead of a whole pound from RE/AH. I have never tried OT. I have told myself no more suppliers but I would definitely jump on that wagon lol

Thanks bunches Trapp! Can’t wait to hear your results! ;) :) 

Well, don't get your hopes up....because this is very disturbing....My gosh the scent from the bottle is so utterly beautiful but in 464 with a 4 week cure...I didn't get anything.   It must be my wax...  This is the 3'rd oil from Oregon that doesn't throw for me.  I had such high hopes for me...so now I'm really bummed.  Can't remember what wax you use Diasymay?   It sure is a beautiful scent.  Why don't you still try it, if you are using a different wax?

I'm going to start experimenting with some other wax like a paraffin and a palm that I got a sample from Candybee.....I'm so sorry to disappoint everyone.  But you all are not as disappointed as I am......:(

Trappeur

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Well, don't get your hopes up....because this is very disturbing....My gosh the scent from the bottle is so utterly beautiful but in 464 with a 4 week cure...I didn't get anything.   It must be my wax...  This is the 3'rd oil from Oregon that doesn't throw for me.  I had such high hopes for me...so now I'm really bummed.  Can't remember what wax you use Diasymay?   It sure is a beautiful scent.  Why don't you still try it, if you are using a different wax?

I'm going to start experimenting with some other wax like a paraffin and a palm that I got a sample from Candybee.....I'm so sorry to disappoint everyone.  But you all are not as disappointed as I am......:(

Trappeur

Thank you so much for the review!  I use 6096 but I can't afford to waste time or $$ with scents that don't do their job.  Sorry it didn't work out :-((

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2017 at 2:39 PM, Trappeur said:

Since there have been recent posts about marshmallows I happen to go over to Rustic Esc. to order some things and oh my gosh, they have a new fragrance called "Campfire Marshmallow".   They still have their original best seller called Toasted Marshmallow that so many use.  I'm ordering this one .....sounds great and has more of what I am looking for with cocoa and vanilla.....Keeping my fingers crossed this will be close to what I have been trying to blend.   They also have other new scents that sound really good.  Just thought I would let everyone know.

Trappeur

Whats the verdict on RE's Campfire Marshmallow ? Have you tried the one from Flaming ?

Edited by Moonstar

On 9/29/2017 at 5:31 PM, WaxingPoetic said:

Absolutely, & it is an EXCELLENT thrower ! I did some Halloween chunk tarts with it, with an over pour of Vanilla Voodoo & it is one of my favorite blends I ever made ! I only wish that I ordered a larger bottle of the Candy Corn 

Who's Candy Corn ??? lol 

I thought that i wouldn't like marshmallow scents. I ordered the butterscotch marshmallow and o m g WOW! I really get the butterscotch. It slaps you in the face them u get the creamy marshmallow. I tested it out on my warmer first and in no time it was all throughout the house. Totally recommend this one

On 10/11/2018 at 5:22 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

I thought that i wouldn't like marshmallow scents. I ordered the butterscotch marshmallow and o m g WOW! I really get the butterscotch. It slaps you in the face them u get the creamy marshmallow. I tested it out on my warmer first and in no time it was all throughout the house. Totally recommend this one

Do you use paraffin or soy wax?