Rustic Esc. has a new marshmallow!

Trappeur

Since there have been recent posts about marshmallows I happen to go over to Rustic Esc. to order some things and oh my gosh, they have a new fragrance called "Campfire Marshmallow".   They still have their original best seller called Toasted Marshmallow that so many use.  I'm ordering this one .....sounds great and has more of what I am looking for with cocoa and vanilla.....Keeping my fingers crossed this will be close to what I have been trying to blend.   They also have other new scents that sound really good.  Just thought I would let everyone know.

Trappeur

• Like 7

Marshmallow scent is one of the things that turned me on to making candles. We bought a candle from a shop on vacation. I don't remember what the label said, twig maybe, but I recall it smelling like marshmallow and men's cologne. I burned that sucker until the end. I tried mixing my own marshmallow concoction but it was a dud. 

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Oh what they heck! What's a few more FO's! They're falling off the shelves already! 

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:All I can say Belinda is your hubby is one lucky fella to have found you and married you.....you are so funny!   Surely your the hit of all parties....

Trappeur

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:All I can say Belinda is your hubby is one lucky fella to have found you and married you.....you are so funny!   Surely your the hit of all parties....

Trappeur

Awww, thanks my friend! I'm not too sure if he feels lucky....broke, maybe! LOL! He's very patient with my obsessions, thank goodness! He keeps saying he's going to build me a big wax room but he's probably afraid I'll fill it up with even more FO's!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Belinda said:

Awww, thanks my friend! I'm not too sure if he feels lucky....broke, maybe! LOL! He's very patient with my obsessions, thank goodness! He keeps saying he's going to build me a big wax room but he's probably afraid I'll fill it up with even more FO's!

Hey, with all of the obsessions that a wife could have, i’m sure your husband feels lucky to have a wife whose obsession is making things smell amazing lol !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WaxingPoetic said:

Hey, with all of the obsessions that a wife could have, i’m sure your husband feels lucky to have a wife whose obsession is making things smell amazing lol !

The only problem is that he can't smell very good at all LOL! Neither can our boys. It has to be really strong for them to smell something. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Belinda said:

The only problem is that he can't smell very good at all LOL! Neither can our boys. It has to be really strong for them to smell something. 

They must have the dreaded Candle nose, from us making it 😂 Though, sometimes, I noticed that boys / men are not quite as good as placing scents ?? Lol

I recall picking up a bottle of wine a few years back & the guy ringing me up saying that I smelled “ great, like cotton candy “.......I was wearing a lemon marshmallow white cake perfume from an etailer, lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I need to try more oils from RE when I can ! I only tried two oils from them so far ( Candy corn & funnel cake ) & in my opinion, they have the best of each so far ! 

So you like candy corn WaxPoetic?  I ordered it......Is it a good thrower?  What wax do you use?

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trappeur said:

So you like candy corn WaxPoetic?  I ordered it......Is it a good thrower?  What wax do you use?

Trappeur

Absolutely, & it is an EXCELLENT thrower ! I did some Halloween chunk tarts with it, with an over pour of Vanilla Voodoo & it is one of my favorite blends I ever made ! I only wish that I ordered a larger bottle of the Candy Corn 

29 minutes ago, WaxingPoetic said:

Absolutely, & it is an EXCELLENT thrower ! I did some Halloween chunk tarts with it, with an over pour of Vanilla Voodoo & it is one of my favorite blends I ever made ! I only wish that I ordered a larger bottle of the Candy Corn 

Thats sounds delicious!  And V. Voo doo?   Cause that is the only vanilla I use.....Great - now I have another blend! lol

Trappeur

I've never tried a candy corn but have been wanting to for a while.  Is it sweet by itself?  I know that I will love the  Van Doo doo blended with it because I love sweets and use Van Voo Doo to sweeten a lot of things...so I just know it's going to be lovely.

Trappeur

12 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I've never tried a candy corn but have been wanting to for a while.  Is it sweet by itself?  I know that I will love the  Van Doo doo blended with it because I love sweets and use Van Voo Doo to sweeten a lot of things...so I just know it's going to be lovely.

Trappeur

Well, I can’t say for sure how sweet it is on it’s own because I only had a 2 oz & used it all in the chunks, but, I feel like it would be very sweet by itself, too !

I really do need to order another bottle soon, I was kicking myself for not getting a larger bottle ! I also want to try other oils from RE because the two I tried ( Candy Corn & Funnel Cake ) are both top notch !

11 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

So Vanilla Bean Noel is not a real vanilla smell?

GoldieMN

Oh yes Goldie, it is definitely a vanilla......just a little different than V Voodoo.  It has a slight caramel in it, just slightly.....almost like a sugar cookie.  And  I would say has that Christmas bling to it if you can understand what I mean....lol  

Trappeur

• 3 months later...

Just thought I’d let everyone know... I ordered the RE Campfire Marshmallow and made some parasoy melts...... this is seriously my favorite scent EVER. It’s soooo amazing. The perfect blend of firey sweetness and none of the “hickory” smell that’s always turned me off of campfire scents. I ordered a sample and went back for the full pound :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greywicklane said:

Just thought I’d let everyone know... I ordered the RE Campfire Marshmallow and made some parasoy melts...... this is seriously my favorite scent EVER. It’s soooo amazing. The perfect blend of firey sweetness and none of the “hickory” smell that’s always turned me off of campfire scents. I ordered a sample and went back for the full pound :) 

A fiery sweetness you say??? Now that's a very unique word to describe this scent.  Has really got me wondering....Geesh I think I ordered it, but can't remember.  Need to look in my cabinet and see if it is there.  Cause I haven't made it yet...I'll post my findings too!  Thanks for posting Greywick!

Trappeur