Essential Oil diffuser and candle FO's

Clear Black

Are Essential oil diffusers strictly for use with essential oils? Or can I use some of these 1oz candle FO sample bottles I have and add the fragrance to the diffuser just like I would EO's?

Anyone know?

This is the EO diff I have btw: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V9JP8EE/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i4?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B00V9JP8EE&pd_rd_r=HTRC8CQ7D90XFB7A3GY1&pd_rd_w=C4FyB&pd_rd_wg=a9IV7&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=13FN31C44HYJKW8M6KJH&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=d9f78c36-24d5-402e-866f-a50358a0504c&pf_rd_i=desktop

• 1 month later...

I had people asking me this all week end at our barn sale because I was selling refresher oil for my potpourri and they wanted to know if they could use it in there diffuser. I said if if I bought my diffuser for something like DoTerra oils that cost $45 an oz then I wouldn't mix candle frag oils in there. Some people buy EOs for migraines or other health issues. But if you were using it for aromatherapy purposes go ahead.

• 1 month later...

Do these diffusers really scent the air well?  It seems like with no heat the throw wouldn't be as far-reaching or very strong or long-lasting.  Don't they use water that you put a few drops of scent oil in?  If so, I don't see how that's going to combine evenly to then disperse evenly into the air, since oil and water don't mix.

Edited by Darbla