What do you say when a customer asks..

Candybee

Funny thread this turned into.  I think it depends on how the person asks, some people think there are only a couple of good EO companies YL and doterra.  If they are nice, I tell them.  Now FO I don't tell them because honestly so many are a mix of my own blends and may come from 2-3 different suppliers.  If they are competitors, they can do their own research or get on a forum for answers.

• Like 1

I don't use a lot of EO's but I have had customers ask as the liked to diffuse them.  Several stated they were using YL and Doterra and I told them to save their money and recommended a couple resources that I've used.   I also explain to them that there is no such thing as Therapeutic Grade and those companies use it as a sales pitch to make it sound like they are better.  I tell them the companies I've shared only sell high quality EO's.   I do not share where I get my Fragrance Oils though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moonstar said:

SO I finally got a roku stick. OMG I don't know how you guys watch those zombie movies lmao

Because the movies/shows I watch about zombies are NEVER about the zombies, or if it IS about the zombies it's not 'scary' or horror, which are genres I hate. 

For instance, Walking Dead, not about the zombies, Shaun of the Dead, not about the zombies, iZombie - about the zombies, but in a cute CW show type of way. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Lol re:zombies talk.

GoT is at the zombie par of the story. Scary smart and fast zombies! And now a zombie dragon. Woot!

OMG wasn't that great. Maybe we need to start a new GoT thread. I'm gonna go do that because I have a LOT to say about the last 2 episodes!! LOL 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 0:28 PM, Jcandleattic said:

since I rarely use EO's and when I do they are almost always a mix, I see no harm in letting them know where I get mine from (although, my source is no longer in business, so it doesn't matter anyway! LOL) 

But I draw the line and will "go off" in a professional way if they start to talk to me or sell me YL or DoTerra, or any other type of pyramid scheme type products. I have my sources and I don't need new ones. 

Sorry to derail the thread with zombie and GoT talk, but I still maintain this answer to the original topic. 

Hey has anyone ever scene the move "Descent"??  Omg....it's not about zombies but "creatures"....Its about a bunch of women go down in a cave and meet up with this killer creatures!    Love, love this movie!  I must have watched it 5 times last month....

Ok, nuff about Zombies....well, I already posted my answer to this thread so I'll go elsewhere....

Trappeur

• Like 3

This thread did go off track but the zombie stuff was funny! Plus, I think you all pretty much answered my original question so I am happy!

Fav comedy zombie movie: Shaun of the Dead

Fav scary zombie movie (the one, the only, the original Romero movie): Night of the Living Dead

Fav zombie: from the Simpsons when the zombie is looking for brains and puposefully passes up Homer

Scariest zombie: the nightwalkers and night king? from GoT are scary enough

Silliest zombie movie: Stephen King's Pet Semetary

On 8/23/2017 at 10:19 AM, Moonstar said:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

There's your suggestion Moonie... Game of Thrones is what you need to be watching. I haven't seen even one episode yet but there's this blond dragon chick called Danny or sommat... so I'm DEFINITELY gonna be watch'n THAT...  

• Like 1

On 8/23/2017 at 3:55 PM, Trappeur said:

Hey has anyone ever scene the move "Descent"??  Omg....it's not about zombies but "creatures"....Its about a bunch of women go down in a cave and meet up with this killer creatures!    Love, love this movie!  I must have watched it 5 times last month....

Ok, nuff about Zombies....well, I already posted my answer to this thread so I'll go elsewhere....

Trappeur

599fc9afad53a_littlegirlincarseat.thumb.jpg.87b6af50cf0a3dc060e27fb9a421b254.jpg

Chicks, cave's, and killer critters is what does it for ya huh Trapp?  

Rawk on! 

• Like 2

On 8/23/2017 at 2:55 PM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

OMG Trappeur, that movie haunted my nightmares for years... the caving scenes  were bad enough,  add the creatures and it just pushed me over the edge.. LOL

23 minutes ago, Nancy63 said:

OMG Trappeur, that movie haunted my nightmares for years... the caving scenes  were bad enough,  add the creatures and it just pushed me over the edge.. LOL

Did you know they did a Descent 2?   I started watching it one day but fell asleep through 1/2 of it.....lol....hate it when that happens!

You know the girl who accidentally stabbed her friend in the neck and then at the end of the movie she is left in the cave surrounded by all the goons you just know are going to kill her and  it ends there?   Well in the 2'nd Descent, she is still alive!   I need to watch it again.....

Trappeur

On 8/25/2017 at 3:00 AM, Sponiebr said:

599fc9afad53a_littlegirlincarseat.thumb.jpg.87b6af50cf0a3dc060e27fb9a421b254.jpg

Chicks, cave's, and killer critters is what does it for ya huh Trapp?  

Rawk on! 

Well Sponey, that movie did it for me.....it was so life like and your glued to your seat right through it from the beginning to the end.  Normally I don't care for these type movies, but this was different....especially that it was filmed near me....not that that makes any difference....but I just love wilderness movies.....

Trappeur

• Like 1