Finally got some TARDIS made!

TallTayl

TARDIS is one of those composed soaps that takes several steps to make. Every step can lead to total disaster.

Could not wait any longer, So I got myself gritted to the task last night and just made it. 44 bars it'll be gone in the next week. 

Blood moon is similar to that and it is in the mold nowIMG_1569.JPG. I can breathe easily and get a good nights sleep now.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Candybee said:

Those are beautiful TT! But what is TARDIS?

Doctor Who. The Tardis is a "Blue Police box" that looks unassuming, until you go inside of it.  Then it's this huge headquarters for the time traveling alien. (yes, Doctor Who is an alien - LOL) 

I was a fan when I was a kid-(first series), but absolutely HATE the newer series. The last time I watched was when Tom Baker was the Doctor, I think he was #4? The first 'series' aired from 1963 - 1989, then it picked up again in 2005. There are 26 total seasons. 

And now with the new woman Doctor I think she is #13? 14? So there have been several. 

I know when David Tennant became the Doctor that's when it became more popular and all the rage, and most people had never heard of it before he became the Doctor and it was Harry Potter that made him famous (or more famous - I'm not sure which came first his Dr or HP appearance) 

Oh and yes, I know all this because I have family and friends that are all sci-fi geeks. LOL 

10 hours ago, Candybee said:

Those are beautiful TT! But what is TARDIS?

What ^they said and more specifically an acronym for "Time And Relative Dimension In Space"... You might not think it's all that, but it's a BIG deal. ;)

8 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

The last time I watched was when Tom Baker was the Doctor, I think he was #4?

He was bloody brilliant, my absolute favorite Dr. I have to say I also kinda liked Tennant... 

Edited by Sponiebr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sponiebr said:

He was bloody brilliant, my absolute favorite Dr. I have to say I also kinda liked Tennant... 

He was. I liked Matt Smith better, but didn't really enjoy any of the new series. The old was such a classic. And yes, Tom Baker was/is my favorite Doctor. 

• Like 1