Nurture's Shampure

Candybee

Made my first batch using Shampure from Nurture. It smells wonderful. Sort of spicy and floral and sort of reminds me of the old Prell shampoo but better.

I used sky blue mica for the base color and cobalt blue and neon purple for accent colors. But the sky blue turned pale green and the purple dark pink and the cobalt blue to navy blue. So the color scheme I was going for didn't happen the way I was hoping.

Here are in the mold and cut pics:

59775a0fdfddb_Shampure(2).jpg.459c7171aa1a7337f89f5fc1fae7c505.jpg

59775a1b7d7a4_Shampure3(2).jpg.48ab5ce0e4fa7eb901119b1a1adfa75d.jpg

• Like 3

Wanted to add the soap batter stayed fluid long enough during mixing colors but accelerated as I was pouring into the mold so I had to work quickly to swirl and texture the top. I soaped at RT with a known recipe that is normally good for accelerating FOs so I think this is why I was still able to do swirls. But the fragrance is so nice its worth the effort! So far its sticking.

I also banged the crapola out of this batch with the mold on the countertop to get all the air pockets out. But you can still see a few tiny air pockets in the cut soap.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1