Lambosi

@Moonstar  Sorry it took me so long to respond...no I get mine from Flaming Candle, but I agree with Belinda...I think it's the same from all suppliers. 

I know a couple of people awhile ago were asking where the EcoSoya seller on eBay is.  Her shop is currently on vacation, but she has been selling 50lb. cases of CB-135 this whole time.  I don't know if she has any other EcoSoya older formulas, I only know of the CB-135 and only in cases.  Her eBay name is ladydi221.  She has single-handedly been keeping me in business!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cynna said:

@Moonstar  Sorry it took me so long to respond...no I get mine from Flaming Candle, but I agree with Belinda...I think it's the same from all suppliers. 

I know a couple of people awhile ago were asking where the EcoSoya seller on eBay is.  Her shop is currently on vacation, but she has been selling 50lb. cases of CB-135 this whole time.  I don't know if she has any other EcoSoya older formulas, I only know of the CB-135 and only in cases.  Her eBay name is ladydi221.  She has single-handedly been keeping me in business!!

Good to know . Thank you 😊