Can anyone tell me what happened to Scent Works

atlantanurse

I have just learned that The Scent Works Closed after a long hiatus from soaping. Does anyone know of dupes. I saw on the owners Facebook page the business is for sale. I loved all of these fragrance oils and some I cannot hardly do without. I'm crushed. Thanks for any help I can get! I sure wish I could buy it! 

Calypso orchid 
Frankincense and myrrh 
White peach 
Blue sugar
Pink sugar
Creamy coconut 
White vanilla sugar
Fresh sugar 
Tupelo honey
Linden Green tea
London lemon curd
Bamboo Flower
Satsuma guava
True Rose
Belgium Chocolate 
Pepperbirch
coconut Lime Verbatim 
Black Raspberry Cream
Sanguigno Orange and Patchouli 
Vanilla Sandalwood

Chicolate Expresso

Can you point us to the Facebook page where it is for sale? Many of us were looking to buy at one time, but all that is left are the codes. Any inventory was pretty old, even back then when the doors closed. 

Blue sugar was duped buy Backwoods and Aromahaven

i had pink sugar duped

satsuma guava has been duped and co-opped on another forum

sanguino orange patchouli was duped by daystarsupplies

vanilla sandalwood was duped and co-pped by a member of another forum. 

• Like 2

I hope this helps. Did they reopen briefly last year. I am so serious about these fragrance oil. She implied in a post she supplied high end candle companies. She was not boasting but just making a point. I don't doubt this. Her fragrances are exquisite to me. I like Bramble Berry and I use quite a few of Anne's fragrances as well. She had an exquisite Provence Lavender EO that she had to discontinue due to an unreliable source which was a bummer! I messaged Anne about the closing and asked did she know if anyone had purchased it and she said she did not know of anyone. She kindly offered to try and substitute some of the fragrances but I know every fragrance they both carry as I am OCD when it comes to fragrance oil. I have nifty little one bar size molds from Uplands and I get all the little sample sizes and test the fragrances. 

Oh I did not mean to offend anyone. I'm just sad they left and was trying to find information. I buy way to many FO's and I loved Scent-Works (sorry). I'm sad it is out of business. I have purchased hundreds of dollars at the site. I did a screen shot of what I saw when I messaged her because I was asked to point out the where I saw that the business is for sale. I did send her a message. I never had a problem with SW customer service. i wish they were still open. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/1/2017 at 5:43 PM, TallTayl said:

Can you point us to the Facebook page where it is for sale? Many of us were looking to buy at one time, but all that is left are the codes. Any inventory was pretty old, even back then when the doors closed. 

Blue sugar was duped buy Backwoods and Aromahaven

i had pink sugar duped

satsuma guava has been duped and co-opped on another forum

sanguino orange patchouli was duped by daystarsupplies

vanilla sandalwood was duped and co-pped by a member of another forum. 

Looking for the Scent Works Pink Sugar. I know this is an old thread, so I’m not sure if this still applies.  Do you sell the dupe?  I’d love to get some. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, NKDC said:

Looking for the Scent Works Pink Sugar. I know this is an old thread, so I’m not sure if this still applies.  Do you sell the dupe?  I’d love to get some. Thank you. 

This is your lucky day!

i do still have this dupe made. Someone else is looking for more at this time too. Waiting for current pricing from the lab.

i need to buy in 25 lb mins Or pay a steep penalty, so the more who want it at the same time the better!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, TallTayl said:

This is your lucky day!

i do still have this dupe made. Someone else is looking for more at this time too. Waiting for current pricing from the lab.

i need to buy in 25 lb mins Or pay a steep penalty, so the more who want it at the same time the better!

Very interested!  Do you have a small sample that I can purchase? 

• 5 months later...

Hello, I was looking for their Black Orchid and White Lilly. I didn't know they had closed as when I purchased this scent I bought a lot and just now running out. If anyone has any info

I would really appreciate it.  I am always looking for high quality fragrances.

Thanks, Lynette Clark owner of soapsandscent.com

4 hours ago, Lynette Clark said:

Hello, I was looking for their Black Orchid and White Lilly. I didn't know they had closed as when I purchased this scent I bought a lot and just now running out. If anyone has any info

I would really appreciate it.  I am always looking for high quality fragrances.

Thanks, Lynette Clark owner of soapsandscent.com

You may need to have it duped. 

• 7 months later...