Grandma's Garden

Jcandleattic

Torn between calling this Grandma's Garden or Mother's Day Flowers. I am leaning towards Grandma's Garden and think that's what it's going to be. @KrazeKelly- Thank you for the inspiration I piped the leaves. It's not as easy as it seems like it should be, but they don't look too bad. 

This is a mixture of 3 floral scents - Butterfly Garden, White Amber and Lily, and Berries and Tulips. Smells just like a floral shop with all the fresh flowers. 

The base is white, with a pink and purple drop swirl. Another one I can't wait to cut!! 

(only the leaves are piped the flowers are from a mold and previous soap I made a couple months ago) 

Grandma's Garden.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Oh my gosh - just gorgeous !!!! The roses look just they're on a cake - just spectacular ! Im so jelly of you guys, so talented :) 

So, is this a milk soap ? I like Grandmas Garden too :) 

No, not a milk soap. Just a regular water/lye solution soap. Thank you, it was fun to make. :) 

• Like 1

It's a silicone mold that my friend made me about 15 years ago. it's very flexible, and I just leave the CP in there setting up for a couple weeks. Most of the time I use M&P with this mold, but I had left over CP from a few soaps I made a couple months ago, so decided to put it in this mold. 

If I remember, tomorrow I will take a pic of it. Or them, I should say, since I have 2 of them. :)