BEST MASCULINE SCENT

LYNWOOD

Hello good evening and happy new year to all.  Crazy season is over and time to think of Valentines.  This is my first year in business so have not experienced Valentine candles yet....Time is against me, so unfortunately I don't have the time to make and test burn Masculine smelling candles for Valentines so I'm hoping, with all you experience that you can advise me as to the best Masculine FO out there that would burn well in soy wax.......Thanks so much in advance 

Caribbean Teakwood from CS is pretty masculine to me. It's strong in parasoy, which I use for my melts. I also think Tobacco Caramel (FC) is more on the unisex or masculine side and one of my most requested / complimented scents. Mahogany Coconut (FC) is also a good one for me. 

I dunno about the "best" but generally I like Citrus, Spices, and Ginger. I ran into an eau de toilet today that really caught my attention: Bleu de Channel. I have had the same .75 oz. Bottle of Cologne for the past 15 years. I got a new bottle last month and another one today. Both are knock offs, AKA: "Impressions"but the first one was Pure Water by EAD which is an "impression" of Acqua Di Gio and the one I got today was Blue by EAD which is an impression of Bleu de Channel. The old bottle of cologne is Burberry Week End for Men. The rest of my collection is Bayrum aftershave, Murray & Lanman Florida Water, and the requisite ancient bottle of Old Spice aftershave...  

Carribean teakwood is an amazing Scent but for me unfortunately in soy, 415 it will not burn without using a torch and I will not sell them with a huge wick in a small jar 

I haven't tried it yet in parasoy but I love love love that scent 

masculine....to me black canyon from peak fits the bill and mahogany teakwood or drakkar- all perform well in 415