Young Living "Type" EO Blends

frankfrank

I'm looking for sources of reasonably priced EO blends that are similar in fragrance to Young Living EO blends.  I've tried Googling this, but came up empty.  Can anyone give me the names of some companies that have EO blends that they've tried to make similar to some Young Living blends?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Frank

• Like 1

On December 31, 2016 at 9:53 AM, frankfrank said:

I'm looking for sources of reasonably priced EO blends that are similar in fragrance to Young Living EO blends.  I've tried Googling this, but came up empty.  Can anyone give me the names of some companies that have EO blends that they've tried to make similar to some Young Living blends?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Frank

I'm not overly familiar with EO's, but I use them here and there. I've seen some Aura Cacia blends that looked interesting but I have no clue how similar they are to anything Young Living carries. I haven't bought them but they're on my list for some future projects.

Thanks to all for your replies.  So far I've found that "Bulk Apothecary" and "Birch Hill Happenings"  each carry about 20 EO blends that they call "their version" of someone else's EO blend, so I guess I've got 40 blends to try.   That should keep me busy for a while.  I use EOs either straight into a warmer (all by themselves) or with  up to about 50% CO because I like to be able to adjust the "strength" of the aroma in the room which I can't do with FOs.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try Plant Therapy, you can sign up for a wholesale account and get 50% off.  I love their blends and I do some of my own blending.  I think if you contact them you can buy bulk.  Min order for wholesale I believe is $100. which is easy to spend in EO's