Apple cinnamon ... cinnamon apple

Scented

11 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Lone Star Fragrances has an Apple Cinnamon I just noticed it you may want to give it a try. the offer stills stands if you want my bottle of Apple Cinnamon from TCS

Actually we want to take you up on it ... I just haven't had a lot of free time to make contact ... sorry!

Scented... Create your own signature apple cinnamon scent (spiced apples) & or apple cider scent.

Take your favorite Apple scent  ex: Macintosh, red delicious  and cinnamon . Blend 50/50 for a Apple cinnamon. For  Apple Cider blend Apple / pumpkin pie at 50/50 ratio. Hope this helps.

On 11/22/2016 at 6:29 AM, awnl said:

Scented... Create your own signature apple cinnamon scent (spiced apples) & or apple cider scent.

Take your favorite Apple scent  ex: Macintosh, red delicious  and cinnamon . Blend 50/50 for a Apple cinnamon. For  Apple Cider blend Apple / pumpkin pie at 50/50 ratio. Hope this helps.

Interesting options that I'll consider and an option I wanted to not have to do for various reasons ... the first being I can't let well enough alone anything. I certainly have some mac to use up, but I'm thinking a hint of cider would be good, except I don't have a particular favorite cider smell, and cinnamon ... must remember to buy the stuff, but then I've got a clove and an allspice that perhaps those would be better. Anytime I have cinnamon it gets used up in a combo with leather (smells ultra stinky to me, but works for leather lovers). 

And thank you greatly for the suggestions!

Edited by Scented