WSP Goat Milk Lotion Base

juliejak

2 hours ago, juliejak said:

Thank you Moonstar, I did try some last year and the shipping left me tight in the shorts lol

Which one(s) did you try - what did you think ? Lol ! I try not to order from co's on opposite coasts - I do like the WSP goat milk lotion.not a fan of their body butter - to me it has too much drag 

I have been using their Whipped Body Lotion, their A C E Lotion, both I liked very much and they sold very well.  I did not care for the Souffle

and it didn't test too well.  I moved back to the Midwest and didn't care for the shipping cost, but may reconsider.  I have a lot of customers asking for

the Whipped Lotion and ACE hand lotion, and I just noticed they have an Avocado Body Butter.  And a Goat Milk....hmmmm I must rethink this lol.

I love Cindy and staff, they have the most amazing customer service BTW.  :-)

23 hours ago, juliejak said:

I have been using their Whipped Body Lotion, their A C E Lotion, both I liked very much and they sold very well.  I did not care for the Souffle

and it didn't test too well.  I moved back to the Midwest and didn't care for the shipping cost, but may reconsider.  I have a lot of customers asking for

the Whipped Lotion and ACE hand lotion, and I just noticed they have an Avocado Body Butter.  And a Goat Milk....hmmmm I must rethink this lol.

I love Cindy and staff, they have the most amazing customer service BTW.  :-)

I find them both light, little drag, easy to scent, non greasy forumlas HTH

• Like 1