Valentines

KrazeKelly

Awesome!! I love making the Valentine's soaps! The last couple of years I've waited too long, thinking I would have more time but once the Holidays hit, I ran out of time!! Not happening this year!! Ha!!  Post pics!! I think I will make the base Thursday and do the frosting Friday while my husband is at work. It's so much easier when I'm alone. This is my last week off work. ? That 6 weeks went by too fast! I don't want to go back to work Blah!!! I just want to stay home and make soap and stuff. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

You and I think so much alike sometimes!!! I just made up a bunch of heart, rose, and flower embeds for my valentines soaps that I'll be making next weekend. (I have a show Saturday, and Sunday is a cleaning day, so can't soap til next weekend) 

You 2 are killing me ???

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

Yep, you can put M&P as toppers, use it as a drop swirl, use it in the middle to give a multi-dimensional soap. 

It's very versatile and you can get some amazing effects using it. 

I would love to be your apprentice for a day lol ! Man you guys are so knowledgable - very inspiring + impressive :) 

• Like 2

Just now, Moonstar said:

Would love it !! My nephew moved to CO last year and loves it. Him and his wife are living in a loft in Denver and said how expensive the housing is there. 

Yeah, the last 5 years, with the legalization of marijuana, and everyone moving here, has really driven the market to where it's almost impossible to live here. We went from being middle of the road to the low end of affordability to I think one of the top 10 unaffordable cost of living cities in the US since 2010. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

Yeah, the last 5 years, with the legalization of marijuana, and everyone moving here, has really driven the market to where it's almost impossible to live here. We went from being middle of the road to the low end of affordability to I think one of the top 10 unaffordable cost of living cities in the US since 2010. 

Lol ! When my sister in law goes to visit them she said they pass the factory - sorry I don't know what they call them lol ! and she said its like a cheech + chong

movie lol !! you can smell it a mile away. They took her to a "shop" for coffee lol ! she was amazed by what she saw lol ! If you knew her you'd be laughing your

butt off like I am right now lol ! Super straight laced + ultra conservative - my nephew is on the opposite spectrum lol ! Hence, why he chose CO LMBO !!!! 

On a serious note, I truly don't know how average Americans are making there :( 

• Like 1