Looking for replacements

Scented

Unfortunately we're going to be dropping a supplier, because of lack of stock. It means we'll go ISO, but perhaps some of you can give me some suggestions for: 

Lavender

Lilac

Fruit slices

Bayberry

And we're looking for a cinnamon and clove combination

We'll give TCS a try for the leather. 

And we're looking for a good supplier of UV. We don't really want a system where we have to mix two parts. 

That all out of the way ... anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance. 

I use and love CS Lavender- it's very similar to the EO and not perfumey

I have been using JS lilac and love it- so true and strong but lately the bottles are coming discolor red yellow so at the suggestion of someone I ordered SC and once I test it it will be my new lilac- it's amazing oob

A cinnamon clove you could try JS cinnamon nutmeg clove- I don't smell much nutmeg in it - mainly clove 

bayberry I used to use the scent works but I couldn't give any bayberry scent away around here and I think that's the company that may be oob now....I think that's the one talltayl has been getting some scents duped (I could be wrong on the company on that one) 

I've used Lilac mist from RE and lavender from NG. Both have sold for me but I can't tell you if they're the best or not because I'm not a floral person at all. They're both very strong in paraffin to my nose though.

I love Texas Candle Supply's leather and I also like the one from The Candle Source. I've actually had a couple of people tell me they like that one better. It's a little bit sweeter than the one from Texas Candle Supply. I don't think you could go wrong with either one. 

Thank you all for suggestions! Much, much, much appreciated. It's going to take some testing and time, which I realize. 

Moonshine we can't give away Bayberry either, but with it in mixes, we can't keep stuff in stock. Weird. 

Lilac will be difficult for us to replace. The lavender probably about the same, because I don't want to go EO on it. 

16 hours ago, bells4shells said:

I second NG's Bayberry.  One of my faves!  You might want to try Backwoods Lilac.  I have only tried their lilac and linen and love it, but have heard great things on their straight lilac.

The only lilac that worked for me in parasoy is Sweetcakes..I have not tried Backwoods, though...have tried most everyone else. 

I would love to know if anyone has found lavender similar to Tennessee True Lavender....

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2016 at 11:16 PM, Kaybee23 said:

Try Lonestar Julie for your Leather, smells like the real thing.  I haven't tried their Lilac, but have just recently gotten several new FO's to try.  

Long time no see!! Yes, I remember that about LS. How could I forget?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar situation not too long ago. The fact that I ordered small sizes to test, then find out it's NLA or wouldn't be in "for a few weeks" was getting out of hand. The supplier I was using was 1/3 of my scent list. So far I have been able to replace most of them. I'm going to go back to this supplier for only a few of my MUST HAVES and make sure I buy in bulk so my orders will be few and far between. Chopped my 1/3 down to just 3 or 4. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2016 at 2:21 PM, Scented said:

Long time no see!! Yes, I remember that about LS. How could I forget?

I have been on lurking now and then, looking and researching, still one of the best places for that.  I have started a new adventure in beeswax candles.  Just started and am trying to get my wicking down on the jars I am using.  So much different than all of the other waxes I have used before.  Soy is still my wax of choice, only making them for myself and friends and family.  Still making soap every now and then, and beginning to experiment with lotion bars a bit.  No time right now to market and sell the candles right now, but hope to one day.  I hope you are doing great, and your candle sales are out of site!  Take care my friend!

• Like 1

Another vote for CS Lavender, although I'm going to try Flaming's because I love everything I've bought from them and only get a few from CS.  Lilac Mist from AH/RE is really nice but I smell another note in it, not as pure to me as the Lavender, sells really well though.   Another vote for Lonestar Leather. 

Lavender - I like Tennessee (but that's not helping much, sorry) 

Lilac - I agree with Flicker about Candle Cocoon (don't use too much, it's super strong), Lilac from Peak or Fresh Lilac from Aroma Haven (former KY scent)

Fruit Slices - I like the one from Just Scent

Bayberry - I adore the Bayberry from Lonestar. Not your typical bayberry but a gorgeous combo of bayberry softened by spice (clove I think).

Thank you to all who have posted since. I really appreciate your opinions! 

Yes, soshiegirl, lavender from Tenn. didn't help ;) However I need to use some stuff up to be able to pull some more CC in and with it I could go for something other than what did attract me.