Getting Better

KrazeKelly

It was a week yesterday that I had my surgery (hysterectomy) so on Tuesday I thought I felt good enough to vacuum, laundry and carry 50lbs of soap to my living room table. I should not have done that!!! So yesterday was spent on the couch. ? Today I felt much better and was able to trim, clean, steam, photograph and package some of my new soaps. Getting there!!  

Kelly

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Are you insane woman? You are probably on weight restrictions as to how much you can lift, and I KNOW 50lbs is too much - even if doing it a little at a time. 

The soaps do look great though, and I hope you are up to 100% very soon! 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 4

Those are my exacts words ... Are you insane lol ! please, do not over extend yourself. I had a friend that did that shortly after that surgery and had serious 

problems + was back in the hospital :( My goodness, women you are super talented, I just love everything you post - just gorgeous !

please get some rest your health is much more important. xoxo 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 2

LOL. I know!! Now!! I did carry the soap a little at a time but that was apparently too much and I don't recommend vacuuming either. And while I'm not recommending things, do not, I repeat DO NOT try the diy facial mask with activated charcoal and school glue!! ? I had to stop and sneeze, almost cried trying to pull that thing off!! ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

What ??? lol ! OMG - school glue ??? what on earth made you try that lol ! OMG it seems as if when you have idle time on your hands you get into mischief :/

I bet you were a handful for your mother lol ! 

Hahahaha!! I was a good kid, I swear!! ? Lying on my rear watching too many YouTube videos is my excuse ?

• Like 2

Gorgeous, gorgeous soaps Kelly!   You sure have such a talent.  I always look forward to seeing pictures of your soaps....

And you are a  bad bad girl for lifting right away!!!;)

Geesh, I had my gall bladder out a couple of years ago and I did the same thing by vacuuming the next day and I suffered for doing that.  I learned to listen to the doctor real fast.

Trappeur

• Like 1

:) Holy cow, woman!  That's a lot to do even when you're in top shape, let alone after surgery!  I truly hope you don't over-do it and set your recuperation back!

:) Great looking soapies!  Wow, have you been busy!  Concentrate on getting well!  Hugs, xxx

• Like 1