Favorite non-foodie fragrances for Fall/Winter?

CBeardly

17 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Sleigh Ride and Joyeux Noel are two more that I like in the Christmas scents.  Merlin's forest to me is a fall sort of scent.  Oregon Pine - love this one year round.

Who makes these FOs, if you don't mind me asking?

7 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Cedar garlandfrom fillmore is awesome!

That sounds so good!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Sleigh Ride and Joyeux Noel are two more that I like in the Christmas scents.  Merlin's forest to me is a fall sort of scent.  Oregon Pine - love this one year round.

Who is Sleigh Ride - Joueux Noel + Merlins Forest from. Doesn't sound familiar .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Who is Sleigh Ride - Joueux Noel + Merlins Forest from. Doesn't sound familiar .

You can get one called Sleigh Ride at The Candle Source along with Joyeux Noel and NG also has Sleigh Ride. I'm not quite sure which one she meant though. 

• Like 2

Rustic Lodge

Apple Cinnamon (I don't view this as foodie)
Butternut Pumpkin (It's foodie but it's good)
Cinnamon spruce/pine types

Cinnaberry

Falling Leaves 

Leaves

Autumn Leaves 

I'm still thinking ... but I think spice is so nice at this time of year. 

I'll be trying out Woolen Blanket this year I think. 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 2

Let's see-- some others I could name are:

Frankencense & Myrrh

Sandalwood

Amber

Musk

Dragon's Blood

Leather

Baby Powder

florals like Lavender, I always do a lavender blend for fall,

other good florals are Honeysuckle rose, Lilac, Jasmine

Angel

Clove

campfire or hearth type

tobacco

linen

cotton

tea blend

coffee

aloe

bamboo

clean types

bay rum

bayberry

2 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I mixed AHrE falling leaves with dirt, grass stain and SweetCakes woodsmoke for a "sleepy hollow" that sold out upon release. 

Leather and pumpkin for "headless horseman".

Makes me think of an oceanic and oakmoss mix ... what in the world is grass stain? 

• 10 months later...
On 9/18/2016 at 7:33 PM, TallTayl said:

I mixed AHrE falling leaves with dirt, grass stain and SweetCakes woodsmoke for a "sleepy hollow" that sold out upon release. 

Leather and pumpkin for "headless horseman".

OMG you come up with the most amazing names + the scent combos are so interesting. Never in a million years would I have ever thought to mix 

leather + pumpkin - who knew lol ! 

On 9/18/2016 at 7:41 PM, TallTayl said:

Grass stain is a really good interpretation of fresh mowed grass by Brambleberry.

a little grass stain with leather and pine wood and a touch of Apple is a good start toward "Horse Kisses", another blend that sells well to my oddball crowd. 

Odd ball crowd :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:Im easily amused !

Oh moonstar, I have some of the BEST people to work with on new, unusual blends! Of those we come up with together at Faire all are huge hits with instant followings. 

Third week of Faire the "Badde Guys" told me what they think their scent should be. In their collective minds they should smell like leather, sweat, metal, and total badassery. I put together a biker leather, soft musk, Oud wood a few other things I can't recall and finished with clove. It is the very first scent I have completed that changes as you sniff it. A long sniff and it begins with leather, evolving into a side then a gentle musk, finishing with the spice. Smelling it again and the notes reverse. They loved it.

As word spread, now The "Goode Guys" want theirs next week. They want salty air, Irish hillside and a few other things I should have written down.... eek.

Pirate week we reveal Kracken and Glogg. 

This is the most favoritist part of my job. 

• Like 2