Yankxxx Easy Melt Cups

bugtussle

I am wondering the same thing.  I did a show this weekend and a lady who uses those asked if I would consider making those.  I told her she could probably dump the melted wax out of their cup and pop my wax right in their empty cup after she cleans the old wax out good.  I have seem those in their stores and wonder if those are the maxi tealight cups that a few of the suppliers offer.

1 hour ago, kandlekrazy said:

Are those the cups that work with their scenterpiece warmers?  I don't think I've seen those before, the tea light are not as big so wouldn't work with those warmers.

Yes they are the Scenterpiece warmers.  So the maxi tealights are not the right size?

2 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Might not be a bad idea to buy 1 of the melts so you can compare size.

Good idea!  But I will have to wait until I get to my nearest store which is 50 miles away!  I went online but shipping for one was $5.99.  I am not too thrilled about paying $10.98 just to see how big these things are! :)  

Most online buyers do as you suggest. They reuse the cups and just pop in vendor wax after the wax that came in is spent. 

I am certain that you have already watched videos but I thought this one was well done. She might even measure for you if you ask in video comments although the video is 2 years old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyvqGrKIQ7Y

14 hours ago, moonshine said:

I have tons of those maxi tea light cups I got on a co-op here I never used 

I was so excited abut them bit honestly I just don't have time to do anything with them 

I can measure them and count how many I have and anyone wants a great deal they are yours 

If bugtussle comes back with a measurement that is pretty close to those I might take you up on that offer!  If she is willing to share!  :D

The Yankee ones, do they have a flat bottom? The maxi tea life's I have are raised. That raised area is good to protect surfaces when burning, but might be problematic in a warmer. I had the same first thought as most to just use the maxis! I don't have one of those special warmers so I can't say if they will work or not.

reminds me, I need to get back to testing with the maxis! I bought 300 myself.

• Like 1

Kohl's is in the next city and I haven't been yet, but I did find a Yankxxx pic which showed 2.3 ozs. I am pretty sure they are the same but just have an added lid.  I ordered some cups from Aztec yesterday. Like you, I don't want to spend $10. to get a Yankxxx quick melt cup from Amazon shipped.  We'll soon know!

• Like 1