More soap

KrazeKelly

I don't know what to put as the title anymore so more soaps. Ha! I love both these fragrances from Nuture Soap and they were easy to work with also. I will definitely keep making Day of the Dead. It smells awesome to me!! Champagne Snow Showers is very nice, I wish I hadn't forgot to swirl inside but I like it. Just looks naked to me without a swirl ? So far Mistletoe kisses and Day of the dead are my two favorites of the new fragrances. 

Kelly

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, heartsong said:

Holy cow, Kelly!  Soooo pretty!  The "Dead"  is so Uber-elegant! I love Nuture Soap micas, but haven't tried any f/o's yet...what would you say the fragrance is targeted to? (Men, women or uni-sex scent?)

This was my first time buying fragrance from them and I am very happy with these. I would say it's unisex to me. I love it but it's not too feminine. Very different. 

• Like 1

Just now, KrazeKelly said:

This was my first time buying fragrance from them and I am very happy with these. I would say it's unisex to me. I love it but it's not too feminine. Very different. 

Boy do they have insane names for a lot of the f/o's...kinda makes me cautious...is it my imagination or do they have a lot of Lush dupes?  Never been in a lush shop before...kinda hard to find parking for a 65 foot Semi. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heartsong said:

Boy do they have insane names for a lot of the f/o's...kinda makes me cautious...is it my imagination or do they have a lot of Lush dupes?  Never been in a lush shop before...kinda hard to find parking for a 65 foot Semi. :)

Yes, they do have a bunch of Lush dupes. I don't remember if any I got were lush or not. Probably so. I got Yummy Yummy Yummy and Something Wicked this way comes. I don't smell anything yummy about yummy ? and I'm not a patchouli fan so something wicked is not quite my cup of tea but I know a lot of people will like it. I only bought 4 this time and looking forward to testing more. 

• Like 1

Oh my gosh Kelly!  Every time you put up a picture of one of your beauties I think you have outdone any previous soap you have made and nothing else will come close and then you go and do another soap and you've outdone the last creation you've made!  Just stunning.  I just love the first one (the black and tan one).  It is so sophisticatedly gorgeous.  It looks like an evening gown a celebrity would wear to the oscars. Matter of fact, this soap should win the oscar!

Question....the white pearls....are they soap too?

Trappeur

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh my gosh Kelly!  Every time you put up a picture of one of your beauties I think you have outdone any previous soap you have made and nothing else will come close and then you go and do another soap and you've outdone the last creation you've made!  Just stunning.  I just love the first one (the black and tan one).  It is so sophisticatedly gorgeous.  It looks like an evening gown a celebrity would wear to the oscars. Matter of fact, this soap should win the oscar!

Question....the white pearls....are they soap too?

Trappeur

Awww thank you!! I just love making soap and playing around with different ideas. I've needed to make Castile for about 9 months now but I don't color it and it's so boring I keep putting it off. Ha! The pearls are candy not soap but I love to use them. 

Kelly

Wowee! I agree your soaps just keep getting prettier and prettier! Love them! and the colors are awesome!

I just started testing Nurture FO's.. well sort of. I got the juicy apricot for soap but loved it so much I used it for one of my lotion scents. So now I need more apricot. I just love how she puts a pic of the finished soap under the FO so you know if it stayed white or discolored. That was a huge selling point for me. So now I think I will try some more FOs.

So what does day of the dead smell like?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Candybee said:

Wowee! I agree your soaps just keep getting prettier and prettier! Love them! and the colors are awesome!

I just started testing Nurture FO's.. well sort of. I got the juicy apricot for soap but loved it so much I used it for one of my lotion scents. So now I need more apricot. I just love how she puts a pic of the finished soap under the FO so you know if it stayed white or discolored. That was a huge selling point for me. So now I think I will try some more FOs.

So what does day of the dead smell like?

I LOVE day of the dead!! It's smells so good! It's so different I don't even know how to describe it. Ha!! I know that doesn't help any but you have to try it. Get a sample. I suck at describing fragrances. ?

• Like 1

Here is a description I found online for the day of the dead from the "L" word. I would have never picked any of these fragrances up with my nose.  Ha! I'm just not good at that. 

The perfume possesses the scent of lime and jelly bean; a blend of exotic Neroli essential oil and zingy Lime oil that creates a youthful scent reminiscent of fruit pastille sweets and orange jelly. The scent is mainly zesty with heavy floral notes and signs off with a fresh citrus twist, giving Calacas that sophisticated fragrance layer that is unexpected on first sniff.

This fruity little number smells delicious, and as Lush claim, 'puts a smile on the face of all who wear it.' Lime and neroli oils give Calacas its citrusy kick, while the added frankincense, or olibanum, gives a deeper richness to the perfume which you don't necessarily find with the jelly or shower gels

• Like 1