I'm DONE!!!! Yay!!!

KrazeKelly

I made another Mistletoe Kisses and Pumpkin Lager today. I changed up the MK's a bit to see if I like the design inside better than the last one. And did the same for PL too. I made way too much orange as you can tell. Lol. These are both lager soaps.  I think those are my last soaps for Fall. I may have a custom order to do but that's it!!! Woohoo!! Of course, I may get bored also. Surgery is in two weeks and my big Craftfair is in November and I may do one in December. Haven't made my mind up on that yet. So I plan on just making labels and packaging over the next few weeks. My least favorite thing to do!! ??? but FIRST I have to cut soaps from last night!! ?

Kelly

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Here's the cut for these. I was mistaken, these are made with Porter not Lager. They both have Caddo Peak Porter from a local brewery, fresh pumpkin purée and pumpkin seed oil. I like this MK's much better than the first one. I'm just a swirly girl I guess. lol ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4