The carnage

KrazeKelly

Here's the Cactus & Seasalt brine bars that I probably messed up. Ha! But the winner today was Mistletoe Kisses from Aztec. It turned out so beautiful that I forgot to use any glitter. (I went back and added a touch) ? Then a remake of 50 Shades which is actually The Perfect Man. Will cut my ladies shaving soap later. ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Well, I'm not loving the inside of the Mistletoe Kisses ? I should have done a drop swirl and used my spoon handle to swirl. TD specks are frustrating too. 50 Shades turned out nice. I haven't even attempted to unmold the brine bars. I have a feeling that batch will be going in the trash. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Well I think they are all beautiful!

How do you know the brine soap isn't any good? You should at least cut off a piece and try it before you trash. I never toss soap. I always rebatch or sometimes I shred and use as laundry soap or add some fixins to turn it into a bath soak.

• Like 1

Ok, here are the brine bars..... Hmmm there are some grains of something in the soap. I can't tell if it's salt or lye. Has great lather. No zap, tastes salty so I'm just going to let them cure and see how the turn out when I test them. I do love the Brambleberry 25 cube silicone mold!! 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Well I think they are all beautiful!

How do you know the brine soap isn't any good? You should at least cut off a piece and try it before you trash. I never toss soap. I always rebatch or sometimes I shred and use as laundry soap or add some fixins to turn it into a bath soak.

Thanks!!! I normally don't either but I was afraid I might have un-dissolved lye in this one. But it may be good. I'll wait and see. ?