PMs

Scented

Yeah and you are actually the one I want to talk to ... ack! I've been going through emails trying to find a previous conversation we had when I bought tonic. See I don't have any way to PM people that I can tell. I wonder if I could as the alter ego, but not sure I remember the name. 

Edited by Scented

Scented, do you have a bunch of old conversations stored within your messages? I looked into it a bit and there is a quota, or limit, to the number of conversations that you can store.  If you delete some old ones, you should be good to go.  I hope that works.

6 hours ago, Alan said:

Scented, do you have a bunch of old conversations stored within your messages? I looked into it a bit and there is a quota, or limit, to the number of conversations that you can store.  If you delete some old ones, you should be good to go.  I hope that works.

I don't think she can even get into the PM section to delete any. Something is odd with her account. I don't have the ability to look.

Ok Scented, I think I figured it out. I increased quotas and double-checked to make sure you have PM privileges. This whole system is a bit different than before and may take a little while for me to figure out. I'll send you a PM to be sure that we've resolved the problem. :)

11 hours ago, Alan said:

I didn't even have a box to check. Yesterday I had hoped I did, but didn't. I got your PM though so I think the problem may be resolved. Here's hoping!

15 minutes ago, Scented said:

I didn't even have a box to check. Yesterday I had hoped I did, but didn't. I got your PM though so I think the problem may be resolved. Here's hoping!

If the box isn't there, try Ctrl-F5 to reload the page. We'll figure this out sooner or later.