Earl Grey & Apple and Santas Pipe

KrazeKelly

5pm and I have two soaps made!! ? Earl Grey accelerated a bit and got grainy. I had to keep stirring it quite a bit. The black portion with activated charcoal and Black pearl mica was the worse!!  No issues with Santas Pipe. It will darken so anxious to see how it turns out. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Just whistle ... that one that men leering at women give ... that Early Grey Apple (is on top, right?) is beautiful beyond beauty. 

I really like the tops on your other and therefore ...

IS IT TIME TO CUT YET??? 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scented said:

Just whistle ... that one that men leering at women give ... that Early Grey Apple (is on top, right?) is beautiful beyond beauty. 

I really like the tops on your other and therefore ...

IS IT TIME TO CUT YET??? 

Lol...I know, right! Must see the cut, must see the cut!

• Like 2

Wow! Yeah you probably did post them in another post that I will probably find in a couple of minutes and post an It's about time, but I promise not to enlarge the font LOL! 

These are just remarkable! I would add more words, but you've some how put my fingers in shock. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

Honestly, these are so cool ! Im amazed at how you just whip these up as if it's nothing lol ! Just beautiful !

Thank you!! I love making soap!l! I've had plenty of failures and they have taught me well how to adjust when I encounter surprises from the fragrance oils.  I hated making candles. Lol. But I do still make candles around the holidays. Thank y'all!! Sorry to keep you hanging. Lol ?

• Like 1