Indiana fragrances I just got.

Trappeur

10 hours ago, justajesuschick said:

Switch your browser. I had that issue once, used a different browser and it worked fine. 

Just checked Safari and Chrome and they work fine. Must be Firefox or IE that had the issue (everyone should be switching away from IE anyway as most companies are no longer supporting new versions so it will only get more problematic).

Ahhh......you are correcto mundo JAJC!! I decided that on my lunch today, I would try to order from Daystar on my work computer and no problem! The drop down boxes worked great! Yea! Thank you so much!! :)

Edited by puma52

• 1 month later...
On August 21, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Trappeur said:

Belinda is the dupe from Daystar for VBN called "Vanilla Bean Cookies".  It says on the site it is...Also they have the chocolate covered marshmallows there...yum!

Trappeur

Yes, that's the one. I haven't tried it yet but the one from Texas Candle Supply isn't the same OOB. It smells like a totally different vanilla to my nose. Could've been a mix up I guess but I don't want to spend money on another sample. Anyway, NG's Mrs. Claus Cookies is almost the exact same to my nose. I may get Stacy to drop off her Vanilla Bean cookies for me to try.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I know that this is an old thread, but I just figured I would chime in here to say that WSP has an excellent VBN. 

Their dupes have been hit or miss for me ( not sure what they were thinking with Pink Sugar...yuck, lol ) but the VBN is strong, rich and spot on :) 

Ok,  I'm done fiddle fartig around and holding off on all these dupes....I'm going to order VBN from WSP and hope it is a keeper for me!  Thanks for posting this Waxy Poetic!

Trappeur

4 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I know that this is an old thread, but I just figured I would chime in here to say that WSP has an excellent VBN. 

Their dupes have been hit or miss for me ( not sure what they were thinking with Pink Sugar...yuck, lol ) but the VBN is strong, rich and spot on :) 

Which dupes were hits and which were misses for you. I too love the VBN from WSP. Have you tried their almond and honey or OMH ? The pink peony  is good and I typically don't like florals.

Edited by Moonstar

Riddle me this if anyone is willing ... what is so good about this waffle scent? Please don't say get it and see, because the only way I'll get it is if I can eat it, not smell it and we're past season anyway no? 

Now the Dutch apple crunch one perked my interest. How much crunch is noticeable and please say it isn't drowned out by the apple. We're trying to figure out where and who in the heck has crunches. 

On 2/7/2017 at 2:26 PM, Moonstar said:

Which dupes were hits and which were misses for you. I too love the VBN from WSP. Have you tried their almond and honey or OMH ? The pink peony  is good and I typically don't like florals.

It has been awhile since I've tried the dupes from there, but the ones that stood out were the VBN, in a good way, & Pink Sugar in a REALLY bad way, lol. 

Oh, wait....I am forgetting my fave !!! YC Sweet Strawberry, isn't spot on, WSP did it better ! It is my holy grail strawberry & I use it in candles, tarts, bubble bath, body scrubs...the best !

i need to try the Pink Peony, cause you sound a lot like me, I usually steer clear of florals, but once in awhile, there is a great one 

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2017 at 2:18 PM, Trappeur said:

Ok,  I'm done fiddle fartig around and holding off on all these dupes....I'm going to order VBN from WSP and hope it is a keeper for me!  Thanks for posting this Waxy Poetic!

Trappeur

You are welcome ! As soon as I saw someone e looking for the holy grail VBN, I had to speak up, lol

• Like 1