First of the Fall themed soaps

KrazeKelly

My Christmas soaps fragranced with peppermint essential oil and dissolved menthol crystals made last night. Today I made Honeyed Pineapple Pumpkin and Pumpkin Lager with beer and fresh pumpkin purée. The pumpkin lager heated, separated and started gelling on me. Thankfully I only scented the bottom layer and was watching it while I blended the color portion. I had to put it back in the pot to stick blend more and let it gel a bit so I think it's going to be ok. ? The honeyed pineapple pumpkin worked perfectly. 

Kelly

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Oh my....just gorgeous, gorgeous.

Kelly, do you sell them?  I would love to buy some of the soap with the pumpkins on it?

Trappeur

Thanks!! Yes, my website is www.theshinyhiny.com and these will be ready around the 1st of October. I usually announce on my Facebook or Instagram when I add new soaps to the webstore. If you want to follow me on either of those, I'm at www.facebook.com/kellyskandlery or theshinyhiny on Instagram. ??

Kelly

Oh my Kelly - just beautiful ! man Id love to hang out with you one afternoon lol ! the menthol crystals - how do you add that to the soap. It must be just 

a teeny bit , last time I smelled that stuff it nearly knocked me over lol ! Beautiful work - such a talent you are :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Oh my Kelly - just beautiful ! man Id love to hang out with you one afternoon lol ! the menthol crystals - how do you add that to the soap. It must be just 

a teeny bit , last time I smelled that stuff it nearly knocked me over lol ! Beautiful work - such a talent you are :)

I let them dissolve in my essential oil and strained it just to be safe. I used 2% of my total batch weight. I might should have used 1.5% but we'll see how tingly it is. Fun stuff!! Lol thanks!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...