BULK APOTHECARY EO's & OTHERS

53 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I spoke to customer service at Lebermuth a month or so ago + informed me that Bulk Apothecary does carry their oils - i asked about FO + not EO 

but i would think both ??? Keep me posted.

I think that answer is loaded. They may carry "some" lebermuth, but not all of their fragrances are from lebermuth... For instance, I just tested Egyptian dragon from both places. lebermuth's darkened to a deep tan then brown. BA's turned butterscotch orange and smelled absolutely nothing like lebermuth's. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I think that answer is loaded. They may carry "some" lebermuth, but not all of their fragrances are from lebermuth... For instance, I just tested Egyptian dragon from both places. lebermuth's darkened to a deep tan then brown. BA's turned butterscotch orange and smelled absolutely nothing like lebermuth's. 

Interesting ... Im glad you chimed in because i was going to order samples from BA before I ordered from Lebermuth . BTW who's FO did you prefer ?

The lemon cream + chestnuts + brown sugar + Bay RUM sound good along with some others. (Lebermuth) 

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Interesting ... Im glad you chimed in because i was going to order samples from BA before I ordered from Lebermuth . BTW who's FO did you prefer ?

The lemon cream + chestnuts + brown sugar + Bay RUM sound good along with some others. (Lebermuth) 

In this one instance, Lebermuth's. 

The only problem with lebermuth is you have to commit to a lb. if this experiment had not been so glaringly different I probably wcould have been convinced they sold "only" lebermuth. 

The only Lebermuth bay rum I have tried was through the scent works. It was very much a cologne scent, not a bay rum piquant spicy scent. 

• Like 1