Cut Rainbow Soaps

Cannot get straight unified layers to save my life, but I do actually like this a lot. I've gotten a ton of compliments on this one and I have all bars except for about 3 sold once they cure... 

Anyway, here are the bars (Still in love with my new red!! :D)

Cut Rainbow Soaps.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, puma52 said:

What a beautiful soap Jcandleattic! Straight is boring....love the wavy! :) What scent is it?

Thanks Puma. 

The scent is Fruit Slices from Peak. It's one of my favorites and I thought it would fit this soap nicely! Smells so good!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 1:34 PM, debratant said:

I love it!  I think the waviness is much more eye pleasing than straight lines!

Thank you. I really love them, and they smell so good. Fruit Slices is one of my favorite sweet scents. 

I'll keep trying to get straight, flat layers, but I really don't mind these. I've grown to like them, and with all the compliments I've gotten on them, I already need to make more for my fall shows, because once these cure, they are all sold. :)

On 7/18/2016 at 8:04 PM, Jcandleattic said:

I'll keep trying to get straight, flat layers, but I really don't mind these. I've grown to like them, and with all the compliments I've gotten on them, I already need to make more for my fall shows, because once these cure, they are all sold. :)

Have you tried slamming the mold on the counter? 

On 7/24/2016 at 4:25 PM, Carriegsxr6 said:

Have you tried slamming the mold on the counter? 

Oh yes, several several times (I do this with all of my thick soaps so they don't get holes throughout the soap), and I also tried smoothing them out with a spatula. 

Ahhhh, thankyou Jane...yes, it's so nice to be back here....I really have missed not being a part here, ya know what I mean?

I have to thank Belinda for this though...she gave me the nudge and inspiration to get back on the stick.  Thankyou Belinda!

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1