More new soaps

Here are some soaps from the last few weeks. Cannabis Rose from NG. Everyone is always talking about this one so I decided to finally try it. I don't smell much right now. Hmm.  Fresh batch of 50 Shades for Men. Peak Sea Salt & Cocoa Bean which smells awesome and is completely dark brown now but so worth another brown soap. Ha! Misbehavin, another NG scent I finally tried. No issues, slightly discolored for me but smells nice. White Tea fro CS overheated and I had melted mp balls everywhere. Thankfully I had extras to add but was for sure he cross inside was destroyed but it survived!! Yeah!! And Lavender & Camomile facial bar with lavender simple syrup made by a friend, lavender/camomile infused olive oil, camomile extract and willow ark extract. I was worried about the simple syrup but it turned out great. Photo shows it going through gel. 

Kelly

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Dang you are super talented. You got me thinking about trying tallow in a recipe - I know you said you use lard. May I ask if you first tried a on line recipe

from a trusted source or did you formulate your own recipe from the get go ? btw the soap with the cross  is so pretty :) have you ever tried NG boston 

tea party by chance . Im looking for a good tea + lemon . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Dang you are super talented. You got me thinking about trying tallow in a recipe - I know you said you use lard. May I ask if you first tried a on line recipe

from a trusted source or did you formulate your own recipe from the get go ? btw the soap with the cross  is so pretty :) have you ever tried NG boston 

tea party by chance . Im looking for a good tea + lemon . 

Thank you! Yes, when I first started I tried some recipes from online for the first several batches. Then I started playing around with making my own recipes because I wanted to use ingredients that I could mostly source locally. So I chose lard over palm as one of my main ingredients. It took me about a year to find the recipe that I currently use 99% of the time. Over the next year or so after that, I started playing around with the additives like kaolin clay, colloidal oatmeal and things like that. Now I use those in all my soaps. 

No, I haven't tried that fragrance oil or any tea fragrances that I recall. Hmmm maybe something to check into. ?

Kelly