• 2 months later...

Wthomas,

I have a bunch of cdn's I just ordered and should arrive next week. I will be testing a lot and will let you know how it works out with the 3022. I love the wax, especially in my 8oz masons but aiming for larger containers as well. My cd wicks are ok but I have to wick real high to prevent the flame from drowning out. Pretty sure cdn's will do the trick as they are designed for this wax. I'll let you know what I discover. 

Ive been using 3022 for about 8 years now. I use cd or cdn wicks without problems. I pour about 185 degrees into clean warmed jars and cover for a slow cooling. This is a soft viscous wax which doesn't handle summer temps well. I use 6 to 7% fo load on most candles.

Chuck,

I usually use 7 to 8% fo in this wax. It does have good scent throw it's just a matter of correctly wicking my containers. My 11oz tumblers that are 3 inches in width, I will prob begin with a cdn16 and go from there.