ANYONE TRIED AH/RE KY PARA SOY TART BLEND

Moonstar

Hi there :) I'm going to be purchasing FO from Rustic Essentials for the first time + noticed they have a tart blend - KY Para Soy . Has anyone used it before for wax melts,

if so how did it perform for you or thoughts in general on it . Thanks :) 

Faerywren ... I can't tell you how much I appreciate your input :)  Im going to go ahead and order then :) i also have several FO in my cart as well

bonfire bliss - apple pumpkin strudel - rustic lodge - plumbery spice - toasted marshmallow - celtic moon spice - pumpkin bread + butternut pumpkin 

and a cranberry they all sound really good :)

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, lovelyscents said:

How were your results?

Some were good - some I didn't care for - some were just ok . Did not like bonfire bliss even though its a best seller. I really liked Lemon Curd - Plumbery Spice

Main Street Christmas. I wasn't crazy about the tart wax - had a funky smell to me.

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi Nancy!

Usually they include the warming directions on the label, or at least my most recent order of KY133 from RE did. And generally they have it online with the product description as well.

It's been a while since I used that particular wax, but I seem to recall heating it to 180, adding FO around 170 and pouring around 150. I always feel super rushed and I'm impatient, so others may give you different temps. I think I pour a little hotter than most on these boards. 😄

14 hours ago, nancythornton said:

Hi

I just purchased some KY parasoy for tarts and was wondering at what temperature do you warm the wax before you add fragrance? Could you please help?

Thank you

Nancy

Sorry, I just realized I replied assuming you got it from RE. They also have some nice basic tutorials in their Library that you could check out, that might be helpful as well.

If you didn't get it from Rustic Escentuals, I'd check them out anyway! ;)

Great supplier!