Soap of the Month Sign up

Vicky_CO

5 hours ago, Candybee said:

Just finished cutting the soap this morning and taking pics. Will add them to my SOTM recipe piece. Should be finished in a day or two. Need to finish editing but it will be ready by 1st of March!

You'all have to wait til then! :)

Can't wait! :)

• Like 1

Yay....can't wait!  I was going to volunteer for March but then got stretched for time on the homefront. I'm so glad you are doing! I actually made a batch yesterday and took pics along the way to prepare myself for my real sotm in November.  Am waiting to see your March soap of the month to see how you do yours (as far as your actual post layout here if that makes sense).

My soap yesterday so did not turn out at all how I wanted so I'm glad I didn't volunteer for March LOL....and the soap got way too thick on me.  I got to use my new tall and skinny mold though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Candybee, I can refresh your memory. You were gonna do your super duper sunflower/OO soap:

"I did discover that I like the regular sunflower blended with olive oil combo. The OO helps to stabalize the sunflower and the recipe I developed allows the soap to have a long shelf life. It's extra gentle and conditioning and makes my skin feel so soft.

Actually, its one of the recipes I intend to share in the soap of the month thread for the month of Feb 2017."  (taken from this thread:

You didn't think I was gonna forget now, did you? However, if your super duper oatmeal, goat milk, honey, and aloe soap trumps this one, then by all means do that one instead! We'll actually be happy whatever you choose. :-)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gsmakinsoap said:

Hi Candybee, I can refresh your memory. You were gonna do your super duper sunflower/OO soap:

"I did discover that I like the regular sunflower blended with olive oil combo. The OO helps to stabalize the sunflower and the recipe I developed allows the soap to have a long shelf life. It's extra gentle and conditioning and makes my skin feel so soft.

Actually, its one of the recipes I intend to share in the soap of the month thread for the month of Feb 2017."  (taken from this thread:

You didn't think I was gonna forget now, did you? However, if your super duper oatmeal, goat milk, honey, and aloe soap trumps this one, then by all means do that one instead! We'll actually be happy whatever you choose. :-)

Thanks. I totally forgot about that. It's a great soap. Maybe I'll do that one later. I think for the Feb I will go ahead with the oatmeal soap. I sell a ton of this and always need to make more plus its a great soap for these cold winter months because it helps relieve my winter itch.