First M&P today

CKM44

My mother has been making tarts and candles for awhile now and today she showed me how to make M&P soap and then sent me home with some goat milk, scent and mica.  What fun! I have been on Brambelberry all night watching videos.  I ended up making some and I think they turned out ok for my first time especially since I am not a crafty person. I am excited to get some molds and other colors.

post-15021-0-83530900-1439705504_thumb.j

post-15021-0-63052100-1439705545_thumb.j

ok today went to the craft store ;)  bought a couple molds but I think best to find them online. I am starting to experiment with color, swirling, layering etc.  I will probably end up with more soap supplies than cooking supplies!!  Thanks for the comments!! This is fun!

• 2 years later...

I have been a tart hobbyist for a while now and I'm wanting to step up my game with candles and soaps! I feel like I know all these posters as I read this forum religiously lol thanks y'all for the awesome advice! 

-Mika

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2017 at 8:12 AM, MJR said:

I have been a tart hobbyist for a while now and I'm wanting to step up my game with candles and soaps! I feel like I know all these posters as I read this forum religiously lol thanks y'all for the awesome advice! 

-Mika

Mika............go for it.............candles, soaps, lotions, etc ..... you'll enjoy every moment and we are here to help you along the way