Going to try and accomplish something this weekend!!

Jcandleattic

It's the first day in about 3.5 weeks I've actually felt like a human, so I'm going to try and accomplish something. I haven't made soap or candles in over a month, and feel so behind (why IDK I have no orders, and no shows for months, but still feel behind) 

I don't want to overdo it though, so.. My mom gave me a huge trash bag filled with cotton yarn so I may just make up a ton of wash rags and soap savers for my shows this fall. It will feel like I'm doing something but nothing too strenuous... 

What about everyone else? What are all of you up to this weekend? Any plans for Father's Day? Any crafting going on? 

• Like 1

I have a market tomorrow on Saturday. So today I made up a batch of my new dog paw pad balm. It came out so nice and I labeled everything and its chillin in the fridge for tomorrow. Can't wait to debut it.

Its been pretty rainy all week again so I missed my other 2 markets and didn't get any yard work done because the ground is so soft and wet.

Glad you are feeling better. I wasn't feeling so good myself all week and when I feel bad it makes me feel depressed and I don't want to do anything but sleep. So I didn't get anything done this week other than the paw balm.

It's the first day in about 3.5 weeks I've actually felt like a human, so I'm going to try and accomplish something. I haven't made soap or candles in over a month, and feel so behind (why IDK I have no orders, and no shows for months, but still feel behind) 

I don't want to overdo it though, so.. My mom gave me a huge trash bag filled with cotton yarn so I may just make up a ton of wash rags and soap savers for my shows this fall. It will feel like I'm doing something but nothing too strenuous... 

What about everyone else? What are all of you up to this weekend? Any plans for Father's Day? Any crafting going on? 

Glad you're feeling better, finally.  Take it easy so you don't relapse.  I make those cotton wash rags, I love them for dishes.  I've never made the soap savers but may steal your idea for my own personal use, I have

a net soap saver and really don't like it.

Glad you're feeling better, finally.  Take it easy so you don't relapse.  I make those cotton wash rags, I love them for dishes.  I've never made the soap savers but may steal your idea for my own personal use, I have

a net soap saver and really don't like it.

I've never made them either, but have a couple patterns, so thought I'd try them out. 

I'm actually going with a friend of mine to a farmer's market this morning. Maybe I'll get inspired with some ideas... I haven't been to an actual farmer's market in years, and immediately around me they don't really start up until the end of July to mid August, so it'll be nice to go to a spring/summer one. 

I'm glad you all are feeling better. I too was under the weather and haven't made soap in about a month. I have soaping oils that I masterbatched about a month ago and I feel like I want to make soap. I've been cleaning up slowly here and there and feel like making soap. I hope to use it up soon. Happy soaping and candle making;)

Well today I finally got the lawn mowed. Took me 2 hrs but its done. The grass was so tall the lawnmower kept choking! But with the yardwork done today I can start soaping tomorrow. Like everyone else I haven't done anything for so long because I haven't been feeling well. I am so far behind in my soapmaking I hope I can make a dent in it this week.

So Jcandleattic-- did you get to make anything this weekend? How are you feeling today?

I worked all day Friday, did laundry all day yesterday and went to my parents all day today, so again, got NOTHING done. :(  But had a good weekend none the less.

I'm exhausted though. Side effect of this crap, is tiring out so flipping damn soon! I feel good, but get tired out extremely easily, and am still on the mend. I only end up with one or two coughing fits a day now, so that's a huge improvement. 

Once my stamina returns I'll be good to go, I just don't know when that will be. Hopefully SOON!! 

I work again tomorrow, but not sure about the rest of the week. Depends on work load. If I end up with another week off to rest, that would be optimal for my health, not so much for my pocket book, but I'll play it by ear either way.