Doing anything fun this weekend?

Jcandleattic

I have the day off today, and have been pretty sick the last couple weeks, so today, since I have time and feeling somewhat better, I will be cleaning my house, but the rest of the weekend, I have some plans to finish masterbatching (not sure that's the right term) my mica into oils so they are ready at my fingertips when getting ready to soap. 

I've already got my bottles and my labels printed up. 

I got these for them - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Z1NC5M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I had to get 6 sets because I have 103 different colored colorants. Remember? I did say my colorant addiction had gotten out of hand! 

And that doesn't include any of my white colorants, or my clays/natural colorants. 

Anyway, so I will be doing that and probably making some candles. 

Probably not much else, as I do have to clean, and tomorrow I am going to my nephew's birthday party. 

And this cold/whatever I have has been hanging on pretty good. I'm sure it's the weather. In the last 2 months I think it hasn't rained all of 3 days scattered here and there. The rest of the time, it's been cold, gloomy and rainy. Bleh

So what has everyone else been up to, or going to do this weekend? Anything? 

Hi JCandleattic!

I hope you feel better real soon! Being sick this time of the year is not good!

I figure a lot of people are going to the movies tonight to watch people getting eaten by dinosaurs *shudder* ... eek not me, but I will be making some floating candles, melting tarts, votives and maybe bottle up some hand sanitizer gel tomorrow and Sunday. I am working on labels tonight. (Well actually more playing around on here than getting the labels done at the moment :biggrin: )

Had a yard sale yesterday so my first floor where my candle area is...disaster!  Guess I'll be cleaning it up today so I can make product soon.

Why is it that as soon as you decide to discontinue a fo, someone asks for it???  Dragon's Blood was a slow seller so I nixed it and now

I have a local lady that wants to buy it.  Guess I'll use up what I have left and then decide.  First on the list to make in melts.

I was going to pull weeds, but it is raining. So I will do a bit of cleaning then have some fun pouring candles. Just bought a new scale from WalMart that measures in .o5 ounces so I don't have to spend so much time converting or questioning myself. Gosh, I think I bought the right scale!!! :)

GoldieMN

I did nothing but shop this weekend now next weekend I am off to Craig to go to my all time favorite festival Widdle the Wood and this will be the first year that I get to go as customer and not as a vendor it should be fun. I will take a bunch of pictures of the sculptors and share when I get back.

• Like 1