Weekend Agenda - what's yours?

Jcandleattic

We are going to finish up the 2nd bathroom so both will be done after this weekend. I have typical cleaning and organizing to do, and I also wanted to get a couple batches of soap to make up. Not sure if it'll get done. I have so much to do around here. 

Oh I also need to make up a couple container candles to take to my hairdresser. She always takes 2 16oz candles in exchange for my color/cut and only charges me to style it. 

I was also going to do a color inventory and a scent inventory (again) but since I have some of each coming on Tuesday, I'll probably wait until next weekend for that. 

What's everyone else up too? Anything fun and exciting? Even if it's not craft related? 

Having bathroom done would be great I wish here. I have been wanting to redo mine forever it seems.

I will be working with my great niece on beading she wants to learn so bad and she is so crafty she is only 10 I am so proud. LOL

• Like 1

Having bathroom done would be great I wish here. I have been wanting to redo mine forever it seems.

If we weren't forced into it with the flood, I don't think it would have happened. (I've wanted it done for the last 5 years) 

Same with the bedroom carpet. It's on order and once it finally comes in, we will set the install date and then that will be done. (finally) 

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Working as usual, lol. I am going to offer a small incentive for the grand opening of the new store so I get to figure out what to offer this weekend. I think I will go with the clamshells, buy one get one half off, with a limited supply. It will be only 'in store' so I may just let them decide how to offer the incentive. They know what works best in their stores, not me.

I've always wanted to redo my bathroom. Its so small I wish I could make it larger. To make room I would have to knock out some bedroom walls. It would be a lot of time and money I don't have... or never seem to have.

Hope your bathroom comes out as nice as you hope. New carpet is always nice too.

Trying to get home. I am 2300 miles from home working on a truck. I am hoping I can leave on Monday or Tuesday and be back next weekend. PLEASE GODDESS OF IRON AND FIRE.

I've seen the pics of the truck on FB. I LOVE IT. I'm so happy you are getting it. I hope you can get home soon too!! 

• Like 1

Kansas City Here I come. Will be speaking about formulating hair care products at the Central Soapers Workshop.

Looking forward to all except the 6 am flight out of Chicago.

That is so cool! How fun. 

I have a couple friends in TN and I wanted to make the TN soap conference this year, and also visit with the friends, but with everything going on, it just didn't happen. Maybe next year... 

I've seen the pics of the truck on FB. I LOVE IT. I'm so happy you are getting it. I hope you can get home soon too!! 

God, I hope so. The carb. is giving us trouble. I think I got the title thing figured out and were getting the E brake lines today.  And I can redo the wiring when I get home. *knock wood* Thank you for the wishes. I love this truck. Reallllly really really love. Really love.

• Like 1