Weekend Plans?

Jcandleattic

Hi everyone! 

What is everyone up to this weekend? For me I'm hoping that I can get some stuff done, but I think it will only be cleaning my soap/candle room. 

Tomorrow is our big St. Pat's celebration, so I'll be downtown most of the day. I'm also in a wine club and tomorrow is the pick up party, so I'll be there in the afternoon, and I know I will not feel like doing anything after I get home, so I'll have to do it all on Sunday. 

I'm going gambling with my mom today (went with best friend on Wednesday - I promise I'm not addicted! LOL But it is fun) 

Also this evening we need to pick up my daughters car, go pay for the carpet and set up the installation appt. I think my hub will be doing the tile and installing the toilets this weekend also. 

My anniversary is Tuesday, but not sure we are doing anything. We usually just do everything the day of the parade and go downtown and get crazy. That's the best anniversary I could ask for. LOL :) 

As far as actual crafts - I'll probably get to making during my last week of unemployment. I have 2 container candles I need to make for my hairdresser, and I want to make a couple tester palm pillars now that I have some wicks to test. I want to make at least 3 loafs of soap. 1 being the location soap I've been threatening to make. I'm not sure about the other 2, but I'll figure something out. 

What about everyone else? What's on your agenda? Anything crafty? 

Well, I'm working in my basement finishing setting up all the rest of my cabinetry and start making rustic mirrors and shelves.  .Have to make a couple candles for a couple orders.  Then I'm going down to the shack where my horses are and start organizing the building to make into a little gallery/gift shop and spend some time with my horses.  They are a muddy mess.

Trappeur

It's our busiest weekend at the stores so I have to work, ugh!  On the bright side, its our Sea Glass Festival weekend and I get to see the wonderful

jewelry creations the artisans made from Sea Glass.  It's pretty pricey but I might treat myself to a ring this year. 

Trappeur, post pics of your rustic mirrors when completed please!

I am working on a video for a bracelet I am designing. It takes me forever to make a video I have a ton of retakes LOL. Since it is suppose to be a nice weekend I may head for the desert for a good long walk take my camera and my dog that should be fun.

Busy weekend for everyone!

I have lots of body butter and sugar scrubs, wax melts,  and other things to make for orders. Busy here!   I have some new things I've been wanting to do but haven't had the time or motivation to do it. I also need to get some supply orders in.   Other than that a normal weekend. :)  It's super nice here so hopefully I'll get some time outside.  Sunday is church and zumba class.

It's our busiest weekend at the stores so I have to work, ugh!  On the bright side, its our Sea Glass Festival weekend and I get to see the wonderful

jewelry creations the artisans made from Sea Glass.  It's pretty pricey but I might treat myself to a ring this year. 

lol, ok, kandlecrazy....I will......that was so nice of you to ask me that.....so sweet.

Thanks.

Trappeur

I am going to be taking it easy and try to kick this stupid flu I've had for a week now. It's a bummer because I am so excited to finally start my candle-making journey and all my supplies started arriving over these last two weeks, but since I've been sick all I could do is unwrap it all and gaze longingly. :cry2:

My husband was so sweet, though. He stopped by an estate sale this morning and came home with some cool candle holders and knick-knacks that he thought I could use once I get started. All I could do was blow my nose and say thanks, lol.

Guest OldGlory

work for me... nothing fun!

But it's the calm before the storm. I get an order every 4 weeks so it will be coming in next week. Time to look for the money to buy supplies!